If you were a contestant on Big Brother (TV show)?

Would bang one of your housemates you find hot?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard question. I mean it's not really a good decision because thousands of people are watching the live feeds. But then again, they sometimes show the fishes when it comes to full on sex and don't even let people see all that stuff so I don't know, maybe it wouldn't be that bad.
    My answers is kinda no, but ya know, you're in there for like 3 months and if someone you're super attracted to is there and you like each other, I assume it's pretty hard not to do stuff, so you never know. And usually people do it at night under blankets so nobody can actually see your naked body or anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're there for a long time. That's a lot of sexless night

What Girls Said 3

• What is big brother? Heard of the show but never watched it. To answer your question no I would not

• It's where the 'housemates', the contestant are inside a house for 3 months more or less... They are guided by 'Big Brother'. He's like the boss. That's pretty much it. People watch their drama.

• Hahaha no, they've got their eyes on you 24/7

• Nope, I wouldn't.

What Guys Said 2

• In there for a 100 days or something 24/7 - Intense relationships will develop - I could see myself falling for someone but going all the way on camera probably not.

• HELL NO... it's BIG BROTHA... everybody's watchin me o_O