Who else is having a bad day? Why?

I want this day to be over without a doubt. :( Money struggles, going to Europe next month, graduations to celebrate tomorrow, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Money struggles and going to Europe? O_o

My day is okay, it's only 10:48 am here and my friends are coming over to help me remodel. It's gonna be one busy dayyyy

• Yes, money struggles associated with going to Europe among other stuff lol. What are you going to remodel?

• Yeah, rent in San Francisco is ridiculous so I'm renting a little basement unit for that amount a month.

What Guys Said 8

• 2day my day's gr8 actually... even if i slept only 4.5 hrs... \O/

• me: money struggles, school

please answer my question: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1478569-bad-self-esteem-rate-me-guess-ethnicity

• My day is being great so far, it'll be better later when I'll go the gym.

• Its been bizarre. People stress me out. Some days I wish they were all robots

• Gives you a virtual hug. Hope you feel better soon.

• I appreciate it, thank you.

• I have a night-time final that I've barely studied for, so that's what I'm doing today.

• My finals ended a week ago haha. I wish you luck.

• Every day in my life is a bad day.

• Me. Stupid work. The companies gone bad due to mismanagement and it's effecting the workers. Idiots

What Girls Said 8

• My day is pretty decent compared to other days I've had. I mean it's finally Friday and the short break from hell aka school is here. :))
    I'm just a bit stressed about some things I need to do. Procrastination is a bitch.
    I hope tomorrow will be better for you!

• I just got paid so it's not AWFUL but I'm waiting on news regarding why my car died en route to work yesterday so that's weighing on my mind. SO that coupled with being carless has me feeling restless and unhappy.

• I hope you get it figured out soon! Getting paid always brightens one's day sometimes lol.

• I've been having a bad day since April...

• I've been having nothing but bad days since march started

• Here I thought I had it bad with the rain today?

• Where about in Europe are you going

• I will be going to France for a month or so with the cities to be determined.

• Everyday is a bad day

• I've been having a bad few weeks... Living with a bunch of wishy washy jerks, it's always cold as fuck and raining, I haven't been sleeping that much because my family always fights with me, and yeah I just miss my mom, my brother, his chinchilla, and Arizona state. But besides that I've been doing fantastic; I start school June 22nd for computer engineering, I got a job and I make more than my other job in Arizona which is pretty fantastic. And yeah my mom and several of my non immediate family members keep telling me how proud of them they are of me. Not sure what I did to deserve that but I'll take it.

• Your accomplishing all this under the age of 18? That's incredible! Congratulations. :)