Anybody else feels like the "mytake" thing is just some BS?

Like honestly ! I see people pretending to know everything like everywhere so... and just how people tend to make their myTake sooooo dramatic and things like that. Like even if it was an advice , just keep it for yourself until somebody asks for it ! There is no need for this extra philosophy -_-
I just like the questions , not the "myTakes" . That is why i am still here.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it when I see a myTake that looks all clean and professional, and the author is a complete moron.

Hell, just like a week ago I saw a myTake talking about why it's good to cheat on every girl you get in a relationship with.

What Girls Said 3

• It all depends on the person. I have only every posted one myTake and it was something that is very close to me. If you don't like them you don't have to read them.

• I wrote the last line bcz i knew there would be someone with that reply... who said that i read them?

• JUST SEEING THE TITLE MAKES ME ANNOYED BCZ I KNOW THAT THERE IS SOMEBODY TRYING TO ACT LIKE A PROFESSOR OR SOMETHING...

• Perhaps you should read a couple that don't insight all that anger. A lot are just someone letting of steam. Maybe you should do a mytake on how much mytakes annoy you ;-)

• The take thing is about expressing yourself. It can and has helped people obviously. It makes people feel like they aren't alone when it's something they can relate too

When you don't express yourself, everyone misses out

• Yessssss! I'm so glad I'm not the only one.

What Guys Said 7

• Some are some aren't. For example I am not an expert in electrochemistry. My myTake is just the results of 6 months of research and experiments by me and the gang under the direction of professor Anderson. I posted it not as advise but an interesting read. If some is working on salinity gradient power you can get some ideas from it.

• I really respect educated people but i dont think that this is the place where people might be interested in a topic about researches and experiments... I'd be interested tho.

• Its was not intended to be popular and get promoted. Its just an interesting read and a way to pass the idea along. Two years ago I had no idea such neat idea existed.

• The "MyTake" title itself warns you that it is simply their own opinion, no one is claiming to know everything, you are just reading it that way, That is why there is a comment section and room for debate

• It is its just so that people can get 200 points if it gets promoted.

• I didn't know that :/
      *Prepares to write the biggest myTake ever* :p

• lol yeah why do you think people love doing it so much? Also you get points for being the first to answer someone's mytake or just answering it there are many ways to get points on here.

• Yea I agree with you

• BS... no bro... i've sjared a personal story there... i wanted 2 write it down somewhere :-)

• Yes , stories. BUt not advices. I really like to read other's stories. NOT UNWANTED ADVICES.

• what metalhead said. It's just people's opinion on matters. You're free to agree or disagree with it

• Yes but its not about agreeing or disagreeing with what they are saying. Its just that i feel like they are pretending to be soo educated and stuff...

• some are, some aren't

• I don't even look at the mytake shit