Tell me what you need to hear?

i know everyone wants to hear nice things about themselves or their situations from people they look to for support.

What at are your problems? What do you want to hear?
don't be ashamed of whatever it is, sometimes we need positive vibes- we aren't needy. It's just human!

Most Helpful Girl

• i have issues with jelousy towards other people around me like other girls my age. I dont show it tho, i keep it in silence. In my mind i think "u ugly s. o. b" i dont speak these thoughts i just think about it. When there around me. I always get intimidated by girls who i think are prettier than me.

• Everyone is intimidated by people who they think are better than them at something, it varies in scale from person to person. In the case of physical attractiveness a lot of us don't really say out loud what we're thinking. Because if we did we'd get judged for hating on someone without reason. Although it's tough, you need to outgrow these kinds of thoughts. Your physical appearance does not define you, your personality and the kind of person you are defines you. If you're a good person, don't speak ill of others, are kind and tolerant people will naturally gravitate towards.

Thinking badly about others based on how they look will get you nowhere. Try and disregard it, I promise you will be much happier that way :)

• i agree totally with u on that one. Thanks for the advice:)

• You're welcome ❤️

What Guys Said 5

• So this is my problem, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

I have a morbid fear of rejection, so I can never muster up enough courage to approach women. I'm quite insecure as well, and am stuck with the thought that I'm not good enough for women to be considered dateable.

• Don't be afraid it's just a rejection it's not like your leg is being sawed off... You have to believe in your own good enoughness... good luck.

• I agree with @hypno-trip, but since you've only been rejected once before don't take it too hard. I've been rejected too, and even though it hurts- it doesn't compare to the happiness you'll feel once you find someone. And if you don't try or even approach any women who could be a potential partner to you- how will you ever know?

• I agree that without approaching, I'll never know. But why do I feel that every woman I'm interested in, is above my league? It's not like I'm aiming for the ultra-gorgeous, model-like women anyway.

• What if your fear is living? How would you tell nice things about it?

• Well I'd tell you about the great things about living - there are many, I assure you- BUT since I feel like you're trolling me I won't delve into it 😂

• I just want to hear that I am wanted and loved and that I will find a girl who will genuinely care about me and love me for the person that I am.

• You are wanted and loved and you WILL find someone ❤️

• Tell me I'm good at being a supervillian, at that some day I'll get it, that I'll take over the world 😞

• Of course you will! You'll be the best supervillain this world has ever seen ❤️

• Nobody would ever suspect...

• Hmm anonymous anon does have a certain ring to it... I'll have to think it over

• I tell myself what I need to hear everyday but thanks for the offer...

• Hahaha good on you and keep at it 😊

What Girls Said 7

• I want to hear that I am smart and funny, and that my thoughts and feelings are valued.

• Your thoughts and feelings are definitely valued but I don't know about smart and funny you'll have to tell me a joke 💁

• I need to actually learn good study habits.

• Oh I feel you! I don't think I can help you there, I'm not the most concentrated on studying when I need to- I wish I was though :/

• Lol it's okay :)

• I have social anxiety. It seems to get worse with time.. and I'm so shy to even seek help.
    Anyways, I think what I want the most is for people to know and understand what it is I'm dealing with. Like.. people at work, my boyfriends family and even my own extended family. I would like them to know because people often think I'm emotionally unstable because I'm so shy, or think it's a huge joke and make fun of it and try to make me nervous and blush and shy.. and at work I get picked on because I'm the quiet girl who literally won't say a word to anyone about being the target.. it really gets to be incredibly depressing. It just would be nice for people to.. understand, instead of putting me in situations on purpose that cause me a tremendous amount of stress and anxiety. That's all. :)

• There are people who understand you, and I'm sure some of your family and friends already do and that they just want to pick on you or bug you because they don't understand. You should tell them, see if they understand. I'm one of those people who likes to make others laugh and occasionally joke around, but as soon as I know that someone is uncomfortable I stop. If I can understand what you're going through, I'm sure others will too. You just have to let them know ❤️
      Sorry with the lateness on this!

• I need a sugar daddy. Please reassure me.

• i really wanna hear that everything will be okay

• I have extreme body image issues and Issues revolving food and weight. I just want to hear from my dad that he understands and I can go get help instead of trying to figure out everything on my own. He's a very bad dad. I also want to hear from my sisters that they'll stop giving me shit and trying to control me. That's it.

• I feel like a lot of girls struggle with this problem in today's world. It's so wrong- you shouldn't feel ashamed of your bodies, you should feel comfortable in your own skin. That's what everyone is always telling you, but no one knows how hard it is to feel comfortable in your own skin when there are so many others telling you that you shouldn't be. people are influenced by the media - all they ever focus on is body shapes and sizes. Someone is too skinny, someone is too fat, someone's boobs aren't big enough or someone's ass is too flat. We're always trying to fit into some category and feeling the pressure is understandable.
      Sometimes parents don't understand how to deal with it. They turn a blind eye to it like "oh she'll get to it soon enough" or "there's nothing wrong she just needs to exercise" when it's really not as simple. Maybe you can try having a one-on-one chat with your dad about it? Maybe he's not bad but just doesn't understand what you need.

• As for sisters- sisters can be bitches, I know. It seems like they just want to monitor everything you do- can't do this or that. You think they're doing it all to annoy you and keep you in line but truthfully- they just want to make sure you don't up making the same mistakes as they did or worse. I have 3 elder sisters constantly trying to tell me what to do as well, I respect their opinions and a lot of the time it confuses me, but I always remind them it's my life and if I want to make a mistake myself I will. Just show them that you are your own person. Sisters, alongside being bitches, are your best friends. They only want what's best for you and maybe in a few years you'll understand why

• I want to hear someone they like my freckles, and tell me that i look EXOTIC and have an alternative beauty, i want someone to appreciate my authetic beauty

• Freckles are lovely :)

• LOL Lies!

• Authentic beauty - to me - is the best kind. If you have to be fake to believe you're beautiful- that's fine but I like real people (not plastic or under tonnes of make up) And I think freckles are adorable! I barely know any people with freckles but when I see them I can't help but tell the person how cute and unique they are. I end up freaking some out 😂