Im graduating college this sunday! But I have a small problem?

Yaayy im. done with college ---still going back to school next year tho 😒😏😃😊

i still can't find a job in my major to hire me yet... I've been through 11 interviews

So i finally went to see my career specialist and he said i answer the questions good... so what could it be

i mean i have two jobs im waiting to call me back this week and im nervous.

One called and said she liked me but they gave someone else the spot and that she still likes me and will call back next week to see if other spots are available should i forget it?

Most Helpful Guy

• most people these days can never find work in the field they desire. you might have to look somewhere else, as that will become inevitable the more desperate you become with time.

just keep trying though. its tough out there.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't forget it, but definitely have plans to move on just in case she doesn't call back (which she mostly likely probably won't).

• Keep it in mind, but do continue to search you know. Good luck and congrats!!!

• What is your major?

• Bio
      ...

• Thanks... lol i should be fine. cross ur fingers that i get good news from my last interview!

• Ya good luck! Just keep hustling. This girl that worked at my gym, she graduated at Psychology (who the hell knows why lol NO ONE gets jobs with that degree) couldn't find a job so she working at the gym front desk, but kept hustling and found a job she is excited about, pays much better, and more related to her carerer goals.

• Contact recruiters. You can get lists on the web.

What Girls Said 1

• You should keep searching.