Do you have a short fuse? Are you quick to anger?

It's all in the question. How is your temper are you quick to anger?

• Yes I'm off like fireworks
  • No I'm slow to anger.
  • Temper/anger what's that?
  • WTF? another #%&*! poll

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I am. I'm also quick to laugh and cry and show all my emotions.

What Guys Said 16

• it depends what happened. if someone on the road makes an instant turn when im so close to them, fuck yeah ill pull up next to them and fly them a fucking finger. if they're looking at their phones while in motion, I get fucking pissed, I just do. basically shitty drivers on the road instant piss me the fuck off.

• Only when the Habs are losing. I used to rage a lot as a kid but I'm a lot calmer now. Watching hockey is the big exception. I don't know what it is.

• Wow another Habs fan? It has always been my team to. I cheered for them because it wound my brother up. He hated them.

• In the words of my homies "Man I've never seen Dominique mad... have you?" so yeah I don't let anyone get me angry. Heck 99% of the time, I'm the 1 getting under their skin pissing them off to no limits LOL. #IdHaveItNoOtherWay better them than me ^_^

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

• You sound like a real character?

• Naw, I'm just not dumb enough to let ___ get under my skin *shrugs* especially when it's obviously apparent that's their plan from the get go LOL.

• not a t alll... i just leave it if sth makes me mad :-/

• That depends on the subject. I'm normally really nice, and easy going, but if someone insults my weight, height, overall looks, or my religion, then my fuse is not just short... there isn't one.

• Slow to anger but when I go, I explode

• quick to anger, slow to action.

• How is that possible?

• anger is just a feeling. And I feel it come on quickly. Sometimes it's enough to blur my vision and steam the sweat off my body. but I simply remain still and let it burn itself out before I make any decisions.

• Good plan.

• Only if people are blatantly stupid, and stubborn beyond reason.
    Probably the only thing that can really set me off.
    Unfortunately... a lot of people are.

• I get angery very fast but I calm down very fast too

• Not me once I go off you best give me some room. And if your the source of my anger walk away.

• Haha that's understandable

• I AM TOTALLY FUCKING CALM, YOU GOT ME

static.comicvine.com/.../...5-6676323088-hulk..jpg

• Large Internal storage. Easily annoyed

• A short fuse :D
    I have none :)

• I can be depending upon what it is.

• I think I'm somewhere along slow/medium...

• Except when I drive, especially by myself. So many curse words lol.

• No I'm calm, everyone says they can't imagine me angry

• I used to be like that.

• What happened?

• Not sure really. Seems lately my fuse is almost none existent. Some times the smallest thing will set me off. It may have some thing to do with being off work for a few months now. I was hoping to be working by now.

What Girls Said 6

• I can lose it whenever someone knows how to master my anger strings. Not many things can drive me crazy but there are certain things that can trigger me. From 0 I turn to 20 instantly. I reach climax without having to escalate the stairs. I teleport.

• Yeah, I can get angry pretty easily and I'm easily annoyed. When I was a kid, it was worse, I think I've gotten better at managing my anger. But people can seriously piss me off sometimes.

• It's very hard to make me angry.

• Nope, I'm chill. It takes a lot of effort to make me mad.

• I have a slow temper usually.

• Not at all. Im a reeeeeally calm person and it takes a lot for me to get angry.