GAGers what would you do if someone, pushed you into a swimming pool with your clothes on?

Say u were drinking yer cocktail, standing in front of da pool, admiring waters’ beauty…and suddenly some moron gave u a push… o_O

Would u get out of da pool and chase him/her or would u b ashamed chasin him/her with wet clothes on? 8)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• I would chase that mofo and throw him/her in too!

• It depends if I'm in the shallow end pull them in with me or get out and chance them around. If I'm in the deep end wait for someone to come and save me.

• A friend did that.
    I hate pools and I hate swimming and he thought it'd be funny to pick me up and throw me in the pool.
    I was wearing shorts and a tank, but I had my bikini on under so it wasn't bad.
    I just took them off, threw them in the sun, and attacked him.

• I have the instinct to grab the person who pushes me so I would pull them in with me. If I can't pull them in, then I will get out of the pool. Try to squeeze a bit of the water out then make sure I throw that person in the pool

• As long as I'm not holding my phone I'd get over it. I've actually secretly always wanted a guy to do this to me lol.

• Turn around and ask why they did that

• I would tell him to go get me another cocktail! o. o

• It depends on what im wearing Lol.

• The best run far & fast unless they want to go in the pool.

• laugh hysterically

• smile and ask why

No better answer? going down with me lol :)

What Guys Said 2