GAGers: What is your favorite music genre (s)?

I personally like: Country, oldies, rock n roll, classical, pop, metal. Do you think this is a weird combination? I feel like im the kinda person that can go from listening to Bach to listening to Katy Perry to listening to Johnny Cash in a very few minutes. What are your favorite Genres?

2|0
9|12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I like a little bit of everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. soundtrack / instrumental / classical
    2. alternative rock
    3. reggaeton / dancehall

0|1
    0|0
    • Raggaeton sounds so sensual

• Show All
    • Jump pon it like a bicycle, get a red gyal everyday, love dem a nuh touch them, run down a gaza yute wha ha expect mi fi do

• i wasn't jokin when i said vybz got locked for pedophilia, he is locked for arson and murder, but he had some good tunes back in the day when i was in high school...

• My favorites are Indie, R&B, and any genre with a word followed by rock in it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Rock chick huh :)

• Well not so much rock and roll but what I mean is there's Indie rock, Alternative rock, Pop rock, Soft Rock, etc.

I like artist and songs with softer songs but still has it's rock base.

• ohh i get ya

• I like all kinds of music. Anything with a good beat or catchy lyrics ans I'm hooked.

0|0
    0|0
  • country music :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Classic and current rock

0|0
    0|0
    • Fave bands?

• Tom Petty, Guns n Roses, Avenged Sevenfold, five finger death punch, Slash ft Miles Kennedy, foo fighter, Nirvana, Rolling Stones, the Beatles, CCR, blind melon, radio head, Metallica, the doors, Jimi Hendrix, Janice Joplin, hailstorm...

• I like hip hop

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a little bit of everything, i enjoy rnb the most though

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I'm mostly a rock and metal guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can never go wrong with jazz!

0|0
    0|0
  • new wave/synth-pop 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sort of indie/electronic/pop. I've been really into Starfucker these days. MGMT is another example. I've also been getting into some light punk rock like Weezer and Green Day. Country makes me vomit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am across the board in music when it comes to the genres I like. Anything from classical to EDM

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a very broad taste in music, from classical to country to jazz. My favourites though are Punk and Metal. I can't stand R&B and "rap" (if that even counts as music - it's just someone talking over a beat).

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree with you on most rap.

• Show All
    • I think eminem can do a good job

• You can also mix music with tractor noises. That doesn't magically define tractor noises as music.

• Used to like: grunge, post-grunge, punk, alternative rock.

Now like: Electrohouse, Dubstep, Gltichhop, DnB, Drumstep, trap, future bass, and other EDM.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly care about the songwriting to be honest. Is the music well-written and arranged?

I especially have a weakness for catchy melodies and harmony.

But okay, two genres I like are:

Classical music by Russian composers
    Drum and bass

0|0
    0|0
  • I really have a vague taste. my taste always changes...
    But i guess i like a bit of pop , some hip hop, even heavy metal, hard rock, r'nb', edm, reggaeton, motown, anything really

0|0
    0|0
  • Soft and classic rock.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hiphop, dance/electronic, alternative or indie

0|0
    0|0
  • It's between Post Hardcore, Dubstep, Rap or Jrock. But mostly different variations of rock music

0|0
    0|0