What happen to bands like the used, hinder, bullet for my valentine, my chemical romance, avenge seven fold, and disturbed red jumpsuit apparatus?

48

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually personally know the guys from Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. They lost member (s) of the original group due to disagreements within the band as well as substance abuse. There is other stuff but I don't want to air their dirty laundry on here.

• Well that sucks

• Agreed. They had a good thing going. It's hard to watch a lifelong friend go down like that.

• Thank you for MHO!!!

What Guys Said 7

• The only ones I know of who are still active are BFMV, A7X, and Disturbed. And they're pretty much the same that they always have been, or at least following the same degree of progression from album to album.

• Metalcore is still around, alternative rock is still around... it was just more of a
    early-2000s thing.

• I have only heard of MCR.

• i only know MCR... still active rn't they? :-/

• Their fans grew out of puberty? I dunno :D

• The Disney era happaned

• It's not as popular of a genre anymore.

What Girls Said 4

• I miss Hinder and My Chemical Romance... As well as the Gorillaz

• Awesome I forgot about the gorillaz but I loved them

• They just go on?

• most of them grew up, got married, started families and moved on to other careers. some are still making music and touring. they're just not as "popular" anymore.

• Everyone finally realized how terrible they are.