Advice/tips for Last few days of high school?

I'm a senior in high school and I was wondering if any of you guys have any tips for making the most out of my last few days of high school?

Is there any advice or anything you regret not doing before your last day of high school

what are some advice or tips you have for me before I leave high school forever?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sign yearbooks and talk to everyone. That's all I did. But I always talk to everyone anyway...
    My last day was yesterday.

Just try to have as few regrets as possible.

• Yeah I hope I get to do that. Don't you guys have finals the last few days?

• Well good luck on those.

• thanks lol I need it.

What Guys Said 3

• yes... i should've become thinner as soon as i hit 12, so i'd avoid bullyin 8)

• Say anything you want to say to somebody you probably won't see again, no matter what it is. You'll regret not doing it more then you'll regret possibly feeling embaressed about something you said.

• Who did you have in mind? And I'll probably never see them again because I'm going to college on the east coast and I live on the west coast.

• People that meant somthing to me, pretty much anything that i really wanted to say but was always too nervous to say it

• Oh like your friends? Of course I'll say my goodbyes and we'll hang out during the summer too.

• Go talk/introduce yourself to anyone you ever wanted to meet, exchange info with people, skip class, throw a huge party where the whole school is invited, do some pranks.

• So many people I wish I would've talked to or met. Should I try to get their numbers? Even though we never really talked in high school?

• Yes girl, go.

It'll be good for you too since you seem a little nervous about it :P

• Haha yeah I'm a pretty shy person so this is kind of a big deal for me.

What Girls Said 1

• Make sure to get everyone's numbers!

• I know this is dumb but should I get the people I don't really hang out with much?