What should I do?

School ends on next Wednesday... my ex is leaving... he's going to Korea... I swear I'm gonna miss him like hell and I honestly don't want him to go cause I mean we still talk and stuff. So like what should I do? Just let him leave and not say anything? Or like I don't know... I can't stop him cause he's visiting his dad... I don't know what to do I'm just really sad. I'm sorry if this is just random and stupid but basically I need a solution to help coop with not seeing him for SO long... I mean the longest I've went without seeing his face was...2 days max like really I see him everyday

Most Helpful Girl

• You should try to make it work maybe...

• I have tried... but he's so... ugh difficult he said when he comes back then maybe yeah either that or he's like wait till we graduate and we're in fucking 9th grade now I'm like the fuck? >-<

What Guys Said 3

• I think it'll help for you to hang out with some of your other friends. You still have them.

• True but... I'm so used to him ALWAYS being there for me whenever I need him... he's always there... when no one else is

• don't uhave his Skype at least? :-)

• True true good point but I'm grounded so i have to wait two whole weeks I'm gonna be so depressed cause like we were gonna spend the last day of school together and omg i swear I'm gonna cry so much

• I think you need to quit being obsessive over an ex.

• ok yeah uh so yea that's not obsessive... just clingy and worried as hell cause he's too damn unpredictable but whatever I HAVE to get over it I've been crying he since like Monday and he hasn't even left the state yet >-<

What Girls Said 2

• Well if it makes you feel any better I've gone 6 months without seeing my boyfriend. I think you'll be okay haha, distance is a part of life that we have to deal with at one time or another. There's always Skype, phone calls, there's so many options in today's age that you can still keep in contact with him.

• I know I'm just EXTREMELY clingy tho lol like the first time I hugged him i refused to let go and i fell asleep then he put me in the bed and left but when i woke up he was sitting in a chair across the room gaming I was like... nigga really? He just laughed... OMG I'M GONNA MISS HIM!!!
      omg I'm pathetic

• Well hey 14 and dating don't really mix but I'm over it now cause he kinda did something unforgivable so yeah... but i'm gonna beat him at his own game we made a bet and i plan on winning so now i'm honestly not all that clingy to him anymore

• Talk to him about it before he leaves, communication is key in a relationship. Ask him if he wants to go long distance while he's away.

• omg I never thought of asking that seriously... wow well then thanks I'll ask him and see if he says yes I'm gonna be happy as frick lol