Ever send som1 friend request on fb and they didn't accept?

Wtf ? So rude

Most Helpful Girl

• For whatever the dumb reason is yes, my brother-in-law and his girlfriend. I sent them both friend requests after our third meeting when I believed all was well and we seemed to get along and liked each other. Both just let my friend request linger for MONTHS, and I even noticed that they added other people on their friends list after the fact, but still not me. I even deleted my request to send again and they still just sat there. I didn't really get why they did this, but I also began to care less. I noticed on his page that he didn't even have his own girlfriend added on his friends list (both have their pages open to the public for all to see), and I thought that was odd too, so I started to not feel so curious about it. They just seemed to send me the message that their both weirdos and would rather have strangers and distant friends on their page than closer family and friends - even if they both had pages that were public, which I'm not even sure they are aware that they have. LOL

• Oh yeah I forgot to mention I ditched my Facebook a few months ago, and even up to that point they both still didn't accept. So in the end, the requests just sat there as "Friend Request Sent" whenever I checked their pages. Just fuckin weird, those two.

What Girls Said 4

• Omg yes. I don't have FB anymore but when I did. I was adding my friends from my old city on there and we were all talking. Well I sent a request to one of the girls who I was friends with, and she rejected it! We had been very close friends and I couldn't even think of one reason why she would do that. It was a slap in the face.

• I don't send requests unless I know the person, so they always accept.

• Yeah, my crush. But it was like 5 years ago. I was devastated and embarrased.

• Nope but I won't accept friend requests on facebook from people I don't know..

What Guys Said 2

• many times... no big deal bro ^_^

• Facebook would just make your life embarrassing , get off that shit while you can