Do you prefer to approach or BE approached? Why?

I prefer to be approached. I think the "why" is pretty obvious: I find it sexy when a guy walks up and says he wants me. It's even sexy if he's complimenting me and not saying anything about taking me out. LOVE that confidence.

There are other reasons as well, but enough talking about me.

• Lady: I prefer to approach.
  • Lady: I prefer to BE approached.
  • Lady: It doesn't matter.
  • Gent: I prefer to approach.
  • Gent: I prefer to BE approached.
  • Gent: It doesn't matter.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's very flattering to be hit on, and it has happened to me. But it doesn't happen near often enough to be a viable strategy.

I think I have finally got into my thick head that guys must approach or die alone.

• Hmm. It's a little disheartening to see many guys who seem to lack confidence in approaching women and going after what they want.

• Yeah. I don't really believe. I'm sure she's gonna reject me once she gets to know me.

• Thanks for MHO <3

What Guys Said 15

• I'd rather be the 1 approached by the girl. Since I'm 1 of the easiest guys to talk to on top of being 1 of the easiest guys out here to SNAG (I don't play hard to get at all).. all ya gotta do is ask for it (number) and bam you're going to get it. I'm not going to waste your time nor make the approach hard on you/us as a whole. Nope, as soon as that ice is broken it's all fair game. And I plan on taking to ___ as is I've known her my whole life (Make her feel comfortable/take the pressure off of her) and overall I can control the tempo then if that makes sense equaling both walking away with a smile on our face or a friendship or something in general LOL

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

• i think a lot of people would prefer to be approached. The main reason i approach is because if i didn't, girls would never be interested in dating me. I don't look like Channing Tatum (or whoever the new hot guy in town is, lol), so i can't really expect girls to walk up to me with their interest. I have to create my own opportunities and luck by approaching first.

• It doesn't really matter to me. I admit that I never approached much only because I was never really interested in relationships. I'm one of those people who could get through life just fine as a lone wolf just focusing on myself. In that sense I wouldn't find anyone unless they approached me first and I found them interesting enough to pursue because in the end it didn't matter to me very much either way. If there's one thing we can depend on in life it's that things will always change.

• It's nice just to have a lady be in to me enough to approach me. Especially because I don't know if she will accept me or me coming up to her.

• b approached... coz i luv confident gals <3

• I like to be approached. If i ask her out, there is a chance that she was just like "whatevs, sure I'll date you", and not really into it.

But if she asks me out, i KNOW she wants me. It just makes me feel good.

• I am shy so I need woman to break ice

• I prefer to approach, so I can go after women I want. I would hate to have to sit around and 'hope' someone hits on me.

• It doesn't matter to me either way

• I prefer to approach.

• I like both honestly.

• Takes the pressure of me and shows me how bold and confident the lady is.

• B approached I guess , cuz I might be not sure she likes me or not

• I'd rather approach. it feels more comfortable. i hate confident girls.

• Only will date if a girl asks me I am too shy.

What Girls Said 11

• I prefer to approach.

• The ideaology of the era I was raised in, it was a slutty thing for a girl to do to approach a guy. However, I don't seem to get the guys I want unless I approach them so I am never in my comfort zone:( I experience inner conflict with this matter.

• I would def rather approach. It saves the guy a lot of trouble because they can say so many of the wrong things that can be avoided if I walk up to them. That being said, if I want them, I will talk to them.

• I like to be approached. Only because I'm awkward and have made many fools of myself when trying to approach lol.

• I prefer approaching.

• neither. I'd rather be introduced to them by a mutual friend.

• It matters little to me I don't care approach or be approached.

• I think both guys and girls would say they prefer to be approached. I honestly prefer to approach, because there's no way I can no for sure if the guy would approach me

• I think most guys would prefer to approach, but they like it when a girl approaches... that they're into.

• I prefer to be approached because rejection is really humiliating and I don't know how the guy is going to react

• Vote B: Purely because I am used to it.

• I like being approached much better, but I don't mind initiating things with guys too.