What's your life like?

write as much as you want I'll read it

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm... Hard to say, Most days it's boring, but then really weird, and unexpected things happen, usually it's pretty bad stuff, sometimes it's just weird and makes you think "What... that literally makes no sense" But at least it gives me some stories to tell. Sometimes it's frustrating, because everyone now seems to just expect you to have a cell phone, or apple everything or whatever, and obviously not everyone is able to afford things on the side like that.
    It also gets hectic, as I have 11 siblings, always loud.
    I think that kinda sums it up to put it shortly.

• goddamn 11 siblings haha

• thats what everyone says lol, it's kinda normal now... Normal to the point that for the past almost 7 years, my mother has had a new baby, and she just puts the ultrasound picture on the fridge, so in the morning if we see that it's not even a big deal just more of an "oh hey, I hope it's another sister"

• lmfao ahahaha

What Girls Said 11

• i'm in the middle of applications, on break from classes... mainly just leave the house to workout, meet up with friends, or for research. i'm bored out of my mind now though. and hungry.

• Boring, predictable but at the same time it's like a roller-coaster.
    I had so many ups and downs. And when everything seems okay, then something bad happens.
    There are things that seem impossible for me, I see other people getting them. No matter how hard I try, I can't get them.
    I guess this sums up my life.

• I usually take a walk when I'm absolutely sick of the same routine, like I just say fk it I'm getting some fresh air

• Sometimes I want to do the same. But for some reason, I can't.

• Middle class.
    15 years old.
    I do well in school.
    My life is busy and boring.
    I'm the only girl in my family out of 4 boys and one on the way. That includes uncle/cousin/brother/nephew.
    My life is full of drama due to certain people who don't belong.

• Boring, lonely, sad. I thought things were getting better but it's the same as always. The only difference is I don't party as much anymore. It's only may and I already want this year to end because I know it will keep getting worse.

• My life be like ooohh ahhh XP
    https://youtu.be/t-yCg-0-baE

• umm, watching anime, studying, waiting for my crush to text me and laying in bed all day while doing all that mentioned above.

• Average, work, hangout with friends
    Workout, wrestling training,
    go on dates, the usual

• Long story short = VERY different from most people's.

Read my profile.

• Currently, mediocre and chill. Was supposed to go away on vacation this summer, but had to cancel so just doing the usual day-to-day. :)

• Very privileged as I'm a middle class white girl at a really good university in England. Kinda lonely though. And I seem to love to sabotage my own life for some reason so there's that. Rn it feels sort of empty. But I'm just in a low mood, I'll be okay again soon.
    What is your life like?

• its not a surprise feeling lonely in a really good university, you'll make friends.

• yea you say hi to them, but you never really interact with them outside of school

• True. I'm friends with my flatmates at least :)

• It's very common.

What Guys Said 5

• I have a beautiful girlfriend
    a smile on my face most days
    a full belly
    a roof over my head

I have a lot to be grateful for

• College in a few months. Moving to a new city right now. Broke my arm a few weeks ago, waiting for that to heal. Just sold my motorcycle :'(

Lot's of stuff happening! I can't wait for things to settle down, honestly. What about you op? You didn't tell us anything about yourself!

• that's good man, I also plan to go to college, I just haven't filled out any paperwork (damn my procrastination)

• what do you plan to do? from your pic you look kinda athletic man any sports haha?

• I'm a cross country runner :P but I plan on majoring in computer science. How about yourself?

• General London working class. I actively avoid getting involved with anything and keep a low profile, so there's nothing to talk about.

• Boring and mainly consists of waiting for something to happen. I probably should do something now.

• my life is shite