Is it just me or majority of secretaries just plain rude?

I can't say that I've encountered a kind secretary. Whether it's a secretary at a school, church, an office building or even a doctors office. They're all just plain rude! I almost wanna puke when I have to encounter one on a daily basis because I'm a substitute teacher, there's a few schools that I try to avoid like the plague becuase of the lousy secretaries that work there. I'm so done at this point. I'll even go as far as to not make eye contact with them, say good morning (without expecting one in return) and keep it moving. My general practitioner also has a nasty secretary who used to purposely say embarrassing things out loud so the entire office could hear. I'm a firm believer that there is little to none good secretaries in the world.

Secretary from hell: I was interested in renting an apartment with friends once. The secretary at the reality office told us straight up that we don't look like we can afford to rent an apartment and told us if we're not looking to spend 2k + on a security deposit then to leave becuase we'll be wasting time. I said OKAY MA'AM and stormed right out of that place.

Lol I apparently have this new thing where if I have to encounter a secretary which is like 365 times a year, I'd be the phoniest person and kill them with kindness 😆😀😁

• It's just you
  • There's too many rude secretaries

Most Helpful Guy

• personally i've met some secrs who were polite as hell o_O

• I'm not denying that there's some nice ones out there but dang it. I must be going at the wrong times! Lol

What Guys Said 5

• In my profession, I encounter a ton of secretaries, and most of them are very nice people.

• I've never had an encounter with an awful secretary before!

Looking at the poll, it is probable that female secretaries are way more snarky to women.

• Omg yes! It's just so funny how it's a traditionally female job and females are the worse at it!

• Not really. Many of the ones I have met don't seem very sincere. I may as well be talking to a robot.

• I had a number of secretaries already. They're all different: some are nice, some rude.

• Just be happy anyways kill ugliness with kindness. Let them no you don't care about there opinion. There control over you won't be there. But agreed it's not easy..

What Girls Said 3

• I usually find them to be quite nice.

• From experience, that's a crappy job. People tend to yell at you on the phone all day. It's not so much that they're rude, they're just totally fed up.

• Most of the receptionists I've met are nice people. Just you, mate.