Favourite place you've ever travelled?

For me Dubai was my favourite, or Switzerland:)

Most Helpful Guy

• Hehe, I'm Swiss. It's cool you liked it here, I feel honored (we're usually easily forgotten because Switzerland is so small ;-)).
    I love travelling and I've been to quite a few places so far. To be honest, I can't really tell you one single favorite place. They all had their charms in their own, unique ways. However, the US is certainly somewhere in my top three (if not top 2). I've both travelled through the US as a tourist as well as lived there for a while. I really love how western Europe and the US can in some things be very similar and in some things completely different. I also love the mentality of Americans, how open and perky and easy-going they are. Western Europeans (especially in the German speaking area) tend to be quite stiff and reserved unfortunately. If you start talking to a stranger on the bus, they look at you as though they've just seen a ghost ;-). Because I have a visual disability, I also learned that Americans are generally extremely tolerant and supportive about these things (more so than in Europe), which I also love. And of course, I love the culture and especially the nature. I love how the US offers anything from snowy mountains to vast forests to dry, endless deserts to subtropic swamps. It's very fascinating :-). My goal is to travel to every state of the US at least once in my lifetime. At the moment, I have around 30 of them, so there's still quite a bit to go.
    I loved Bali, where I went to with my family as a teenager. Their culture is very interesting and nature beautiful. Plus, the girls are very pretty (I was 14 and I was soooo busy checking out all the ladies haha :-)). I also loved Japan, which I've just made a 1,5-month trip to last summer with my best friend. Japanese culture can be very weird but equally fascinating. I also liked the mentality a lot. In some ways, Japanese and Swiss people can be very much alike. They both like being quiet and have everything work oderly, punctually and efficiently. They are both obsessed with cleanliness and they both are very polite (sometimes a bit over the top). Japanese people however, can also be quite crazy and less reserved, which I found very cool. And finally, again, the girls... I can just say: omg. It's like a paradise for a man's eyes. Finally, I also like South Korea a lot, where my girlfriend comes from. I lived in Korea for one year and got very interested in its history. It's nature is beautiful (as are the girls...) and could never live without Korean food :-).

What Guys Said 10

• i traveled in nigeria and it was da best place in earth... ^_^

• I have never been outside my country Palestine before :(

• My time in the UK was amazing. I didn't want to leave and it was probably the best 2 weeks I had even had up to that point. Spent a layover in Toronto after that and although I was mad my luggage got lost I did really like it there as well.

• Omg i hate when that happens. Dumb ass airport people lost my luggage and my plane arrived into London Heathrow airport at night time... basically I had to sleep in the same clothes I had worn all day and the luggage turned up at 2 am

• Ew air Canada is awful LOL the food is crap!!!

• The drinks were good though! Would not have slept at all on the way to heathrow otherwise lol

• This will be the carribian sea, this place is brilliant

• Costa Rica probably

• My bathroom, there's nothing quite like taking a nice duce.

• Shanghai 上海
    It use to be Las Vegas but not anymore...

• New York and Tokyo.

• none yet let ya know when i get there.

• My backyard. Because that's about as far as I can afford to travel.

What Girls Said 2