Girls, what do you think of a guy being a fan of Clamp anime and manga?

Cardcaptors was my first anime, and will always be my favorite. My first and fav manga is Chobits. Both where made by Clamp, so I'm a bit of a fan. I've seen opinions about them being "girly", though.
Do you agree? What might your opinion be on Clamp and a 27 year old guy liking it since he was maybe about 10? ^_^;

11

Most Helpful Girl

• oh man I watched chobits a while back. I didn't realize it was made by women, actually. Huh... Their art looks really cool

I have the opposite problem, I tend to watch stuff marketed towards boys, like Gainax stuff, and I feel kind of bad about it :(

What Girls Said 10

• As long as the guy isn't the type who's obsessed with all things anime, like doodling anime cartoons and making their own comics and stuff. If they treat it like any other show that's fine.

• I luuuuurve and collect erotic + penetrative + tentacle manga + hentai + anime prints and admire others that like it also.

I am 25 and still collect all things Helllo Kitty, without shame :P

• I'd actually like that he enjoys anime and manga and wouldn't really care if he was into girly anime. It'd even be a common interest because I've been into anime since my elementary school days AND it would be even awesomer if he drew anime!

You're good, dont worry about it

• It's a plus for me since I love anime

FUCK YAS CARDCAPTORS

• I'M MARRYING YOU DUDE

• Its awesome ever hear of Magi?

• I have no clue what those are but I think that generally geeks are into anime and gaming

• Well, that's fine with me. I'm PROUD to be a geek! ;D Geeks often work for, or even become, the kind of people litterally making BILLIONS of dollars these says! >:3

• FYI I'm a proud nerd and I have nothing against anyone.. I like star wars, doctor who, COD, and stuffs like that but anime is doesn't triggers my interests.. :) by the way it's literally*

• I'm fine with that. I have no problems with a guy bring into that

• I love Chobits! I have manga and the complete dvd set. Sumomo is super cute. I don't mind if a guy likes it because it is a shared interest.

http://i.imgur.com/or9M0ON.jpg

• I'm sure anyone who loves Chobits would love to see Sumomo in a DDR game. I know I would. lol ;)

• Oh yeah! :D

• I love anime so I wouldn't mind at all

It really depends on the girl. Tons of girls I know would be weirded out by that or won't care as long as its not an obsession. Then there's girls who love anime and would love you for it.