Is it fair to purposely forget to wish someone a happy b-day if they didn't on your b-day?

I know who didn't even write me on facebook nor call me on my b-day, which already passed a month ago and will do the same to them on their upcoming b-day.

I will not wish them a happy b-day. Those that did wish me a happy b-day, I'll do the same in return.

• Yes, totally fair
    71% (5)25% (1)55% (6)Vote
  • No, I wouldn't do it
    29% (2)75% (3)45% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
At least now I don't want to waste my money buying a long distance calling card on dec to wish my ex boyfriend a happy b-day. I would only do it because he would call on my b-day but this time he didn't. So I'm not calling nor writing on his fb either. Several people I'm not wishing a happy b-day either.

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not do that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• No, please wish them a happy birthday if they are really your friend otherwise they will certainly not do so on your next birthday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Remember treat people the way you want to be treated...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It's fair but it's petty. I wouldn't send them anything if people forget mine but I would still wish them happy birthday on FB if that's something you do normally for everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a Facebook but even if someone forgets to wish me a happy bday if I know their's is coming up I'll wish them one, but only if they matter to me.

0|0
    0|0