Which is worse: being called a bitch or ugly by the guy you like?

• bitch
  • ugly

Most Helpful Girl

• Being called ugly is worst and that already happened way back in my freshman year of HS. Though he didn't directly said it to me, his sister (who was my friend at the time) told me what he told her: that I was the 3rd ugliest girl in school that would probably go crazy and shot myself for him.

Then off course within the next couple weeks or so, he then came to the library where his sister and I were sitting, already making me feel uncomfortable and coming up with sarcastic remarks. This is when I blew up on him and told him he was garbage and basically said anything insulting I could think of at that moment.

But it wasn't over yet. Later on, he tries to apologize and wanted to date me out of pity. I already disliked him by then. If there is something worse than being disgusted with the girl that use to liked you is trying to date her out of pity.

If I were just call a bitch... well then I would just assume the guy sucks, he's bitter or is having a moody day but ugly means there is no hope with that particular guy.

• Never insult a girl's appearances... that's one definite way to make her then hate you for good and stop liking you right away... even if you then try to apologize afterwards.

• Basically I didn't want to be made fun off again and was already on the defense if anyone tried bs.

• thats brave of you to stick up for yourself. a lot of bullied students do not.

What Girls Said 13

• I can brush of ugly nbd. Like whatever your loss.

But bitch really gets to me. I cut people out if they ever call me that. I have a bad relationship with one of my sisters because she called me a bitch. Not bitchy or my behavior was bitchy. But that I was a bitch. We didn't talk at all for more than 6 months and I still don't talk to her about anything unnecessary.

• i was talking about a guy you liked.

• I know... If I got that angry with my sister, how angry do you think I would get with a guy I liked?

• Being called a bitch isn't that bad. It's not nice, but some of my qualities can be construed as that.

Being called unattractive is a whole different matter. Especially by a cutie. Instant damage to self-esteem... but it goes away in like 5 minutes... lol.

• It would cut me a lot more to be called ugly because I don't exactly have the strongest self esteem but being called a bitch would also be upsetting because I try really hard to be a kind compassionate person and also because I know guys really hate a bjtchy girl

• if he thinks you're a bitch hed fuck you but not date you but if he thinks you're ugly he won't do either.

• 😂😂😂😂😂 so accurate hahaha I'm actually laughing right now

That being said I put more effort into my personality than looks but both are important

• Bitch can be used because he is mad at you and doesn't appreciate your attitude.

Ugly is pretty deep, I'd cry for a while if he'd ever said that

• I guess being called ugly by the guy you like it is worse, but either way I would say F you, your no prize either 😝

• (laughing)
    I model part time.
    The men I reject call me both :P
    I am used to it.

• You can still have a chance with him if he thinks you are a bitch... ugly... Not so much

• I've been called a bitch I don't care. But being called ugly that's a hard one.

• LETS TRY BOTH!!!

• I think being called ugly is the worse because us girls can be a little bitchy sometimes :/

• That's a tough one. Being called a bitch means he most likely has no respect for me. Being called ugly by him would suck because that's rejection. I would probably say being called ugly is worse.

• A bitch. Im already used to being called ugly by my crushes, and I don't even show interest.

• you dont show interest in them and they call you that? wow.

• Did you slap those crushes of your right in their stupid faces for calling you ugly? You should.

• Yeah, the guys at my school are really douchebags. I can just pass by and they'll laugh really hard, saying either,"that girl is ugly" or "that's your girls as a joke to their friend. lol fml

• Ugly. I am kind of a bitch sometimes and I can accept that. I'm insecure about my looks though so it would cut much deeper to be called ugly by someone I had feelings for

What Guys Said 6

• I reckon ugly would be harder to hear.

• hahahahha.
    This is really new to me XD.
    Ugly is worst? come on people!
    It feels like what children would say to each other!

• I want to add another thing,
      We have a different 2 words for "bitch= female dog" than "bitch= slut", and when the "female dog" word is used as an insult it is still 'usually' less hurtful than Ugly.

• Bitch can make a 10 drop to a 2. And a total sweetheart can turn a 2 into a 10.

Beauty isn't only skin deep. Plus I can't even see myself with a girl I can't even like.

• Damn ugly bitch is worse then both of them put together! D:) I think ugly

• Ugly is worst. I like someone who's a little bitchy

• Some girls know they're not ugly, so if you can convince them they're seen as a bitch that's better. If there's a hint of vulnerability, go for ugly.