The boston bomber got the death penalty! he should die? He should get life with out parole?

• yes kill him
  • no dont kill him

Most Helpful Girl

• Let's say he goes to jail 12 years from now or 39 years he wil come out and maybe blow up another state. Being from Boston I am personally offended if he isn't sentenced, becuase I don't like killing but sometimes it is nessaary if other lives are risk and who knows maybe he will blow up MIT or a Police station that were on scene, we never know. But who will the other people, take it, if he ever did s back to Boston I don't think we would be happy to see him, it is an act of terriosm to the Boston people and the untied states of America and shouldn't go unattended, if the 9/11 Bombers bailed out of the plans fo u think we would put them on trial or let them get parole no, they killed 3,319 people and many other deaths later and caused us a war, and made 9/11 a day of infamy and sadness in the eyes of the American people and we spend decades fighting terriosm hoping that day never repeats itself, to us ot to any other nation

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• Anyone who deliberately tries to kill innocent men, women, or children have no place in this world. Terrorists should die

• I don't care one way or the other. I think letting him live in chains with barely enough food and water for the rest of his days would be the most fitting punishment but nothing will bring back the people he's killed. Any amount of justice will pale in comparison to his crime.

If I HAD to choose. I would choose death for him.

• These guys want to die become martyrs - I think putting them in some backwater prison for the rest of their natural as inmate 12345678, that would feel worse for them.

• Its kinda not about him. The famlies that lost loved ones the parents who lost there children, its what they want

• Let him rot, death is a easy escape