How many people own a gun? Or fired one? I know some countries dont allow it no disrespect to u, love em or hate em?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Used to hate them, still think they are kind of evil but it would be better if everyone knew how to properly use one. I've gone shooting a couple times and it's a lot of fun. My ex bought me a gun, I never got the chance to use it and he took it when we broke up.

• I've shot guns before and am fully trained in using firearms safely and responsibly. But I don't own any guns. I'm just not interested in getting one and I don't need it. I live in Canada where there are also a lot of restrictions on owning firearms (like concealed carry is illegal and you need permits to transport guns around, and they have to be in the open at all times). Most guns are also restricted which means you need a license and it needs to be approved. I don't feel like dealing with any of that.

• Honestly, I don't like guns. I want to say that guns should be illegal, but I don't believe in impeding the freedoms of others.

• I don't have a gun. But my grandfather and uncle do and they hide their guns.

• I have some.

• I own some.

• I'm not really into guns but I love to learn how to use one

What Guys Said 5

• Hate them, countries with no guns have nearly no killing by gun fire. Europe is seen as very livable because guns are not in every house. China has over 1 billion people or 7 persons for every 1 American and the USA ranks number 1 in murders and China ranks 97 with the lowest.

• They say that those countries make up for it with more stabbings, clubbings, stranglings, etc

• The thing is if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. My brother was in the Marines as well as my dad and my mom and I prayed every night to see them come back and they came back 2 years ago. Without guns the world would actually be worse it may not seem like it but it would. I respect your opinion please respect mine.

• The 4 wealthiest countries have no crime and no guns. Then Europe with a much higher standard of living has far less crime and very few guns.

• I'm South African. To afraid to have a gun. Somebody will get shot and I will go to jail. We not allowed defending ourselves. Tell you one thing though, I'm hoping to stay in Australia, but if I go back to sa for good. I'm definitely getting some.

• I own a 44 caliber gun for safety purposes

• I have never seen a gun in real life

• Get out!!! U def dont live in the u. s. cause we are armed to the teeth here. damn near every has one

• Only rifles? No hand guns?

• Farmers would have shotguns that would be it.

• I have a Beretta 9mm pistol, and a tiger 5.56 rifle