Girls, if you're hiking, have you ever peed outside? Do you take toilet paper?

I'm going hiking with friends next weekend in the forest. We'll probably be out for four or five hours. There aren't any bathrooms along the trail.
What's the best place to go pee
Do you take toilet paper or napkins in your backpack
Also, after you wipe, what do you do with the used toilet paper? Just toss it behind a bush?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• You pee behind a bush or tree, squat so you don't pee on yourself. If you want to bring toilet paper then do, I don't like to leave it on the trail, I like to keep nature without human interference, so you can put it in a plastic bag and throw it out later or bury it if you just don't care

What Girls Said 15

• My dad is a hunter so I've been with him in forests since im two. U go behind a bush when noone can see u and u get low. But put ur feet really apart cuz ur gonna have pee all over you. And just take tissues and you can just leave it there or in a bush.

• Yes. The times I've peed I had no toilet paper though. If you're prepared bring napkins or one of the travel toilet papers they sell at Walmart. Bury it afterwards.

• You can find some bush and water them with your pee haha. Usually I don't use toilet paper. I just shake my ass :)

• wall sit against a tree! it works perfect, just trying to squat is so difficult to avoid getting pee on yourself. i normally forget toilet paper which is probably not best but whatever a few drops a pee never hurt anyone.

• This is why I would never want to go hiking or camping for that matter. The girls gave you a few tips, follow their advice and you will be fine.

• I've peed outside so many times. We go to our cottage & go camping so much I'm just used to it. I use kleenex ot toilet paper to wipe myself. Just go behind a bush or a tree.

• I have and it's uncomfortable

• When i was younger i used to be outside a lot and wiped it with a leaf, weird i know 😂

• Behind a bush/tree and take a small packet of tissues

• Get one of those little cellophane packets of tissues from the drug store. Keep it in your pocket. Look out for poison ivy... (It is not fun to have down there).

Yep behind trees. Find a log with a "Y" in it for the other.

• There is a specific peeing position in nature, and if you trim "down there" there should be almost no leftover water. Grab a few moist towelettes. Do it behind a bush and make sure no one is coming and there is no poison ivy.
    Answer mine?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1491643-does-he-like-me-i-m-so-confused-high-school

• I have napkins with me all the time

• The only time I have was when I went camping and there was no public restroom. Didn't have toilet paper the first time, because I didn't know, but had to use a napkin... very carefully. Now I throw in some extra rolls just in case. I do not litter, I throw it into a plastic bag.

• When I did I didn't bring anything but thank God I wasn't on my period.

• No just drop dry