If you woke up as the opposite gender. What would you do?

Answer what it says up there ^

Most Helpful Guy

• BOOBIES!!!
    I'll look at my vagina, and I'll masturbate. Then I'll go out to a bar or club and take advantage of what being a girl in those scenarios is, like getting in free and getting free drinks. I'll welcome every guy so that he can buy me drinks, then tell him I'm not interested. Then I'll look for a lesbian and we'll have sex.
    Fucking best day of my life.

What Girls Said 10

• have sexxx

• Helicopter then drink as many liquids so I could then pee standing up. I'd pee as much as possible because I don't get to pee standing up as a woman. I'd also be able to see inside the mens restroom.

• Well I would probably spend the first hour crying, screaming and freaking out... and then I would decide what to do with the rest of my life...

• I would go and have sex and experience having a penis hahaha and I would go lifting to see what that is actually like lol

• I would... Um.. Try to look at things in a mans perspective.

• I'd run in circles and probably faint

• Hmmmmm.,. Fap

• Honestly... I would touch myself!

• Get a girl preggers.

• I'd say, " yay! No more periods"

What Guys Said 11

• I'd probably die due to a heart attack, seeing that my junk has been replaced by female genitalia! :P

• Freak out and Yell out No I have Bitch Tits now"

• Probably have a female friend do makeup for me and then have girl time in the town, because that's what girls like best.

• Prolly go play with my nipples for like ten mins then throw on a skirt and go pull some dudes so they can pay me then I'd disappear like alotta girls do lol

• I would check myself out and just enjoy having multiple orgasm via masturbation.

• Gonna fulfill my dream of three some lesbian session. It would be mint

• Write in my diary LOL

• I'd probably just assume that my Dick just inverted, before I even think of the fact that I changed genders.

As for the the boobs... That's just same ol same ol. :)

• 0|0
  • Get money thrown at me.

• Get me some poontang