Advice on what to do with my life?

I need some advice on life. what should I persue right now im stuck between joining the miltary and being a rockstar Im 21 and been singing since i was 13 and been playing guitar at the age of 16. Music is my life. I've recently been fired by my job and im just wondering... What should I do?

• Military
  • Rockstar

Most Helpful Guy

• You're young enough to give the music a shot and still join the military if it doesn't pan out (ie pay the bills).

You're also less likely to get shot as a musician (unless you're a rapper).

• Why you say that? The reason musicians don't get a shot because most sound the generically the same.

• I meant shot as in Tupac Shakur and John Lennon. It was a joke.

What Girls Said 1

• Music is your life but not everybody succeeds in music. In my opinion I'd recommend you to start with music be optimistic about it and try the best you can also have faith. But if it doesn't work the join the military.

• Thank you for the advice In my heart I just want to travel around the country and play guitar. But my mind tells me join the military.

What Guys Said 3

• If I were you man I would do what makes you happy. If music is your passion pursue it man. And hey you can still help the military yah know you can put on shows for them and donate.

• Foreal that sounds awesome dude :D

• Try music since you love it, but join the military if it doesn't work out as you hoped.

• Military..