Why is there so many internet gangsters on gag?

Its funny how a lot of people on here talk shit , but they only do so because they are safely behind a keyboard and know that they will never bump into the people they are talking shit to in real life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh I agree and so does @WhiteSteve but then again like I always say/you said "Most of these punks wouldn't dare talk that sweet shit in ___ face" because they already know that they'd get fucked up by somebody LOL..

My motto is to never say anything that would get you punched in the face when you're not there live to take said punch-WhiteSteve

IF I WON'T say it to you face in real life, I won't say it on here simple as that-mistninja314.

• Spot on. I feel the same way.

• @Rcjh1987 Ole boy (teacher) was cheap as hell... taking all of their lunch money and crap -_-

• wowwwww really! ? that's messed up dude

What Girls Said 8

• It's because you posted a question that annoys and pisses everyone off.

If you are willing to dish it out, you better be prepared to fucking take it.

Don't wine.

• Did someone say wine?

• Don't answer my question then... Only a lame would bother with questions they don't like. I skip right over any question I don't like I'm too mentally strong to cry about a question someone asked.

• I didn't get offended by your question. I'm tired of seeing that shit being asked. Don't flatter yourself.

• It's hard to take your stance on people hiding behind a keyboard when you're posting this anonymously (•ิ_•ิ)

• I'm not talking shit to no one am I? If I'm going to talk shit to someone it will be in person not behind a keyboard.

• Talking shit is just another description of taking a stance.

• internet gangsters!

I talk shit 100% of the time but I do it irl also because I am hysterical and fucked up

• The crap I talk on here is the same ol crap I talk in real life. Ask any of my friends, they'll confirm that fact.

• I would say that's a perk of the Internet and the allowance of anonymity, it happens, be the better person and not let it get to you, by reacting is exactly what they want you to do. just let It go

• There the lames letting my questions get to them... If I see a question I don't like, I just skip over it. There's too many questions on this site to waste time acting like a punk bitch over.

• I understand where your coming from, but if they get riled up about a question of yours just block them from the question or whatever it's called (never used it) and move on in a sense your letting them have the power of getting to you and getting angry that's what some of them want, I skip over questions I don't like too and any high controversial topics it's a potion for disaster.

• Because GaG is on the internet...

• Its because you ask this fucking dumb question even if you already know the answer.

• I haven't noticed

What Guys Said 11