Who do you live with?

• Parents/family
  • Friends/flatmates
  • Partner/boyfriend/girlfriend/significant other
  • I live by myself, with all my cats!

Most Helpful Guy

• My stuff? I live alone. No humans nor animals live with me. I wouldn't mind it if a good woman lived with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Myself and my pets.

What Guys Said 7

• I live with 3 roommates. A Chinese guy who's pretty cool but I can't barely understand what he says. An American that's also pretty cool, but brings his fiance too much to our place. And a Russian guy whom I rarely see cause he never comes out of his rooms besides when he has to go to class, but he's always making weird noised in his room.

It's a pretty nice apartment, pretty diverse since I'm originally from Spain, but it could be better.

• You don't fly back to Spain over the summer?

• @zorro8888 Yeah, the beach was a common place to go, there wasn't much to do besides that, the theater or clubbing at night.
      Dude, I've always wanted to the running of the bulls in Pamplona. Millions of people go each year, and it looks awesome.
      In less than a month I'm going to Spring Awakening, it's an EDM festival, 3 days, in Soldier Field (Chicago Bears' stadium) and it's gonna be awesome. If I had more money I would go to Lollapalooza, or some other festivals, but money runs low on a college student xD

• I could see how a small island would run out of fun things to do pretty fast lol
      It really was awesome! Some lively the people cheering really made the experience worth it, you should definitely try it!
      Bro! I love EDM, I'm playing Martin Garrix right now lol I went to a festival like that last semester... I wish I could fly out to Chicago for this year's Lollapalooza haha but yeah broke college student status Lol!!

• 1|0
  • @GraySailorsBride and I will have been living together for 10 years this June. Nine years as a married couple. Her daughters have grown and left the nest. All that's left is my 15 year old son and of course our 5 cats.

• I live alone with my wife's cat. The cat adopted my wife, but when she passed the cat looked at me and said, "Meh, you'll do."

• Cats are so demanding lol

• For now, I live alone, but me and my SO are talking about moving in soon.

• I live by myself (but with no cats)

• its an awkward living situatian me and my girlfriend both live in the same apartment complex and were neighbors so one night she will spend at my place and the next night i will spend at her place and half of my clothes in her place and half of her clothes and makeup is in my place but we both spend the night with each other each night

What Girls Said 14

• i live with my parents/family

• Have been living with my boyfriend for nearly 3 years now. :)

• Awesome

• Just to note: a really good friend of ours was in a 7 year relationship with this girl and they got married. 7 years, but never lived together, not even for a short time.

Their marriage fell apart in less than a year, because she was an insufferable bitch to live with. They got divorced and parted on semi-ok terms, but not really.

So there you have it, 7 years of undying love out the window once they got to know each other in a domestic setting.

• No we haven't lived together before, but I have spend some nights in her place and vice versa. We do love each other and that's why we think it's time to take our relationship to the next level. Thanks for the advise.

• Parents, brother, sister, and nieces.

• That's quite a few

• Parents, btother and gradfather! I can't wait to be living with my cats only. My dad doesn't want them in the house while I only want them in.

• My dogs and cat.

• With my sister and pets

• Parents and my sister. The rest of my siblings moved out :'(

• alone with my cat :)

• Haha, nice :)

• I live with my grandmother ^^

• My grandparents and siblings and my cat

• Sadly alone.

• My husband and our 5 beautiful children. :) 1 dog 1 cat 6 rabbits and 20+ goldfish. Lol

• Wooh, that's awesome :)

• Four of the most disgusting people I've met. Literally counting the days until I'm able to move out,

• Parents, sister, maids, security guys and pets.

• You have security guards living with you? Where do you live?

• Yes, well their shift changes every 24hr. That counts doesn't it? Indonesia.

• Yeah, I guess that counts