What is the scariest, most disgusting spider story you have?

Have you ever walked in a web, disturbed an egg sac, or slipped your foot in a shoe with a spider in it? What is your scariest memory of spiders so far?

Most Helpful Girl

• well mine wasn't like the ones u listed, but i was sitting in my lounge room watching some tv and i just feel this weird tingle on my elbow. i lift it and i see this ENORMOUS spider with it's legs sprawled across my elbow [about the size of ur palm, no exaggeration].
    so, lol, i just screamed, jumping to my feet and just shaking till it flew across the room. and yeah dad killed it.

that was really disgusting.

What Guys Said 3

• I was a kid, like 4 or 5, and I couldn't sleep so I turned on the bedroom light and I saw this giant spider on the wall. The thing was huge. I tried to go towards my bedroom door to get out of there but it moved towards the door trapping me. I ran to the other side of my room and it followed me. I then hopped over my bed and rushed out the door closing it behind me. I made it out into the hallway and screamed waking up my parents.

Turns out it was just a small common house spider that was on my ceiling light. The "spider" I saw was its silhouette on the wall. Still, I was scared as shit.

• LOL omg!! The spider was probably thinking, "Jesus WHY is he following me?"

• Nah, he was probably thinking "how did this surface get so damn hot all of a sudden"

• Reached for light switch and as I touched it I realised there was this big huntsman right next to it. I freaked the absolute fuck out. I've probably had one on me at some point and panicked but I must have repressed those memories.

#NOPE

http://i.imgur.com/K0fLP42.gif

• O. k this might sound weird... Don't mean to gross anyone out... But a childhood friend of mine witnesses a spider crawl up into a pussy of his girlfriend one day. Since that day his girlfriend acts really weird... Don't know if she got possessed by the spider... Poor girl ;)

What Girls Said 4

• When I was younger (like maybe 5 or 6), I walked into my bedroom and there was one of those wolf spiders on my wall above my bed... I distinctly remember freaking out and crying

• Yeah I remember having those camp out in my bedroom too, and they ran so fast. I remember one darting in to my closet late at night and I just couldn't sleep.

• My mom's boyfriend went and got it... He trapped it in a jar and then was like "its not so scary now." Thing still gave me the creeps!

• oh my god!! i'm fucking scared of spider..(have arachnophobia)
    so the last time it was like a couple of months ago.. i had to go out... so i was about to have the shower and when i looked on the side i saw a fucking scary spider... i shouted (nearly cried) then i grabbed my towel and run out of the bathroom :(

• I got bitten by a radioactive spider; I didn't get any powers :(

• I'm not really scared of spiders

• You're either not Australian or are a freak

• Truth be told, I was once terrified of spiders, but I snapped out of it. Now I am not afraid of them, but I don't like them hanging around me in my bedroom. I'll shoo them out the window or door.

• @B1gbadw01f no, I'm not Australian