Were you bullied as a kid?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep bullied in middle & high school it was bad in middle school
    i should of sued the school district it was not called for the harassment
    that people went through and I was in middle school in the 80's and
    graduated 86

What Girls Said 13

• Just a few times, but yes. Those bullies came from idiots, so I don't have what to argue on, just the fact that I have haters, so I am someone important. 😎😎😂😂😂😂

• Not so much as a kid but as a teen, yeah.

• No, I wasn't.
    Unless you count one time freshman year when I got jumped by some girls who had a problem with me. And everyone who talked about it on social media after. But I was mostly being defended.

I'll go with no.

• Only by my parents.

• Lol nope never

• In my teen years very much so.

• Why were you bullied, if I may be so bold as to ask?

• Ouch, but that doesn't give anyone a right to bully. Kids are so mean, but then adults aren't much better.
      So, obviously you have filled out since...

• You could say that. Last time I posted a full body shot in my profile my message box was over run with lewd comments. lol hahahaha

• Not seriously.

• Heylo Mist :) ^_^

• No if anything I'm the bully. Jk

• Yes, but I got off lightly compared to some people

• Yes, I was bullied. I was bullied because I was adopted and Chinese. It hurt me a lot.

• Yes, I was bullied in worst ways possible.

• Yeah, I was

What Guys Said 11

• Nope.
    I do remember playing a bit rough tho lol

• My school was somewhat tough. The guys knew I wouldn't take their shit if they tried with me. The only thing that sets me off in life is when a bully picks on someone who can't defend themselves. I hate that and in school I always inserted myself. Always said they could pick on me instead or move on.

I know someone that was bullied very seriously and changed their perspective on everything in life. Absolutely hate that, because it totally doesn't have to be.

• Yeah, when I moved to alaska I was the only white kid in the village. I was also a lame little smart-ass. Add that to getting fat after the first year of never being able to go outside without being (literally) spit on, and well, you understand.
    Then we moved, I got a lot taller, a little thinner, and exponentially cooler (still not very cool, just, coolER you know?). Now people freakin vote for me and stuff, livin the life ;D

• Yup I was, until I got bigger, faster, stronger then I took out my bullies, haven't suffered by them since and I stop it whenever I see it.

• When I was 13 some kid tried to bully me. I punched his front tooth out.

Bullying is such a problem, is so awful to these stories.

• Twice I was Bullied, and twice I had to punch someone in the face. In both cases the bullying stopped after that. Now if only kids these days would try that, maybe there wouldn't be so many problems.

• Yes. Constantly, I had few friends if any friends growing up.

• yeah i did a lot quite actually hence why i got low self worth BUT shit happens

• Yes. I don't really remember a lot in my past, but I know I got bullied by everyone I met.

• yes, then I got bigger than everyone and they started trembling at the sound of my name.

• Yep... I was a Quiet guy and a lot of girls liked me. I did kiss a few girls, but didn't have high self-esteem to date or anything with girls as a result of being bullied.
    The SO -CALLED popular guys beat me up if I was caught talking with a hot chick... It still haunts me today, couz :(