What kind of questions are you supposed to ask on here?

i think this is yahoo answers, why does it have to be about all relationships and sex , the two things i am not educated or experienced in...

Updates:
Don't you think gag should change to be like yahoo answers too, like more catogerioes
like a riddles category, a fashion category, a video games category, a sports category,

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Doesn't have to be. You can ask about anything.
    Don't compare GAG to YA tho, GAG is million times better.

3|1
    0|0
  • well from what I've seen, all the guys ask if their dick size is ok and all the girls asked if their butt size is ok. that's pretty much it in a nutshell

0|0
    0|0
  • You can ask whatever you want. Doesn't have to be limited to just those two categories

0|0
    0|0
  • It's gag so can be anything not just relationships but yeah it mostly is

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask anything.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• You can ask anything you want here, that is after all its purpose.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything you want. All bets are off as

0|0
    0|0
  • questions about penis size

0|0
    0|0
  • You can ask anything. The sex/relationships, guy/girls theme, is a marketing thing. It's how they set themselves apart from yahoo. If it tried to be more broad that would just make it generic and bland. The fact is nothing is stopping you from asking whatever you want. If you want more categories then go to yahoo answers. The differences are how they both survive and attract their own distinct userbase.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah because all teenagers and young people care about is sex, sex, sex, dick size questions and does he like me?

• Well yeah, it's a strong market to appeal to. But there are still many sensible questions on here and plenty of not so young people. GaG also has streams from "experts" to analyse real problems. So Yahoo has their thing and GaG has theirs, take it or leave it.