When was the last time you had a nice long pee?

Most Helpful Guy

• I just took one, lol.

It was one of those where you just get really preoccupied, and don't want to stop for anything. Like, to the point where you're doing the "I have to pee" dance, lol.

I went to the bathroom and let 'er rip. I felt like I could have put out a freaking fire with it. I had to pee so bad, it was like I couldn't push it out fast enough, and it just kept going! I swear, I was standing there for a couple of minutes, just pissing at full force. I was wondering if my poor toilet could hold it all, lol.

I feel much, much better now. :)

What Guys Said 5

• 3 min ago in the back yard

• Do you not have a toilet?

• You're soiling your backyard buddy.

• My yard is so big and so spread out I doubt that, besides its nice and green where I go

• Usually when I wake up

• one week ago. Because I've drunk a lot.

• this morning, it felt like a lake was coming out of my penis

• Does peeing turn you on? I would love to be there to watch you when you when are writhing because you just can't hold it for another moment, and then, ahhhhh.. you just let it gush. All that hot liquid coming out of you...

• No it doesn't. You're sick.

• ? It was your fantasy!

What Girls Said 7

• omg, this is so funny!

• Hahaha I sense a fetish coming on...

• probably last weekend. I was drinking a lot and holding it in most of the night because we had a long drive. but then I begged the driver to stop the car so I can pee, so me and a girlfriend went behind a tree and did it! we both peed standing up, because we sort of a play this game of who can shoot the furthest. I won! anyway, it was a huge relief after having to hold it in after drinking so many beers!

• Aww the pee after drinking. You can hold it in for a while but once you break that seal you just can't stop peeing. lol :)

• Last night :) After drinking, me and friend decided to water some plants with our special water haha. So we went to the park near my home and stood in front of the flowerbed... We peed standing up together and watered all flowers there. Thanks to beer, the stream of our pee went completely forward just like guys lol We hope them like our pee haha.

• I think you may have a fetish, Asker.

• Every morning after i wake up

• This sounds like some weird fetish of yours