How do you feel about cops?

So last night I got assaulted, I called the cops for help they ended up search ME for drugs... I feel quite discriminated, it's quite annoying when people treat you like that and you can't do anything.

Ps the assaulters never got caught

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I like cops.

but certain ones can be pricks.

it's like ,

Don't confuse yourself with God
    at the end of the day your a person like me badge or no badge.
    Get off of your high horse

• There are some good cops and some shitty cops. Unfortunately you don't get to choose which you interact with.

But i have a soon to be brother in law who is MP and a second cousin who is a cop. They're both good people.

• I don't care for then much overall. But I don't hate them. The ones I've come into contact with for the most part have an attitude. Can't live with them or without them.

• Scary and violent. I stay away from them.

• Some are helpful, others not so much. But I want to go into law enforcement so watch out for me 😛

• Some cops are okay and others are ass holes. But, the ones that are okay try to help you.

What Guys Said 5

• The cop is trying to do the job. People get assaulted over drug related stuff a lot, and the police need to investigate the cause. While it may have been humiliating to you, it will prove your innocence in the case. I hate the bad reputation cops are getting, and its getting worse lately. Yes, there are bad cops, but there are lots of great men and women serving on the police force that want to keep us safe and better our communities. They put their lives on the line for us and it is so disrespectful to decide that all cops suck just based on the bad ones.

• They have to do their jobs while the world hates them and the government dicks them over with paperwork, which stops them from doing the job around here. They have my sympathy.

• Just a pack of fat, donut consuming, self entitled, corrupt, moronic pieces of shit.

Fuck the police.
    Fuck them straight to hell.

• ARE YOU BLACK? IF YES...

THE COPS WERE NOT PUT IN PLACE TO HELP A BLACK MAN OUT. WE'RE STILL A SLAVE TO THE SYSTEM.

• I just hate the cops. They are annoying, corrupt pigs. Not all, but most.