What are the best compliments you've received from fellow gagers?

So many times people over the Internet can be rude and even cruel. But there are others who can be really sweet and good and give you nice compliments. So which are the words of gagers that have made your day?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just today a guy said I was awesome

What Guys Said 3

• That i am trustworthy

• Really nice is boring, pandering, and lame. Being a dick is often pretty funny, in addition to the fact that being nice helps no one while being a dick hurts no one.

• So basically you're a pretty good asshole!! Did you like that?

• Well its not true, i'm simply not naive. The world would be boring if it was just really nice all the time with puppies and kittens and rainbows, where everyone is 100% respectful and politically correct.

Disliking extremely bland personalities doesn't make me an asshole. Being really really nice is also manipulative and not genuine.

• you are a god of perseverance.

What Girls Said 8

• That I have an extraordinarily beautiful face. Especially my eyes. 😃

• This other girl once sent me a message saying "you are awsome" , it made my day :)

• Someone said I seemed sweet, but that was about it. I'm not the most social GaGer, I guess, haha.

• That I'm funny, but I hear that mostly from fellow Dutch people here, so or I have a typical Dutch sense of humour or I can express my humour better in Dutch haha.

• I'm pretty sure the most I've got complimented on was my boobs.

I can't recall any compliments being better than the others.

• nobody has made a compliment to me so...

• I WAS CALLED CUTE A FEW TIMES AND NICE.
    ALL SO TRUE. SO VERY TRUUEEE.
    JK JK but srsly yeah.

• Not sure. compliment me now and maybe it might be the best one...

• You have a great smile

• @OlderAndWiser take notes, guys. This guy's a charmer ;)

• Thank you, but I really do mean what I said. It's great to compliment a lady but a guy should never lie just to "score points." Trust is too important and you should never do anything that erodes it.