20% (2)43% (3)29% (5)Vote
  • buttholesandwich, cl_517, bellegirl21
    20% (2)14% (1)18% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Why are these questions almost always about hot gag girls? Are women here not attracted to men? This relates to a question I ask recently. Some variety would be nice, that's all I'm saying

0|1
    3|1
    • There was one about guys, you obviously don't know aboutm

• Show All
    • I don't care about being included... But girls on here are always complaining about feeling objectified about being in these popularity contests, yet the people who ask these questions often are women, and the ones who downvote me for asking for a little variety are women xD I just find it interesting. That's all

• Okay.

• Its really hard to say I have a few that follow me but one is real hot but never gets on and most girls are always on Anon here

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmhh all of them are not my type... I'm waiting to see that one cute girl that said if her face was ugly to reveal her username so I can spam mention her with these :/

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above

0|0
    0|0
  • @Ersacol 29 hands down is the hottest. no contest

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I voted b because I'm in option b, but for real they're all fucking stunners. There are a couple of girls you didn't mention who are stunners as well.

2|0
    1|0
  • Going by aesthetics? It's banana, chick and nichole. :P

0|0
    2|0
  • I'm like 100% sure you went anon because your name is on the poll. I'll vote for myself, thanks.

1|1
    0|0
    • I'm unknown girly

• So am I, no big deal. I get upvotes because people know I can't be serious, and they're right. I'm just too lazy to check these girls and I'm not into gag pageants. I'm never on such a poll so I'm here to show my sense of humour and my skills on making people laugh.

• WHY NOT AN "All" OPTION?

0|0
    0|0