What's it like in LA?

I want to live there when I am older,,, But I don't know what it's like there... What is it like?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends where in LA you are. Every neighborhood is completely different from it's bordering neighborhood. All are distinct and varied. It's not urban at all except Downtown LA, which is very very small compared to other big U. S. downtowns. It's extremely spread out, more than any other city in the country. You will not survive without a car.

The beaches are great, the climate is ideal, the vibe is very laid back, the nightlife is awesome, the job opportunities are there, the cost of living is outrageous, the people can be fake, but beautiful, the traffic is horrifying.

Overall, it's an amazing place to live if you live in the right neighborhood. Just make lots of $$$ and be prepared to test your patience with the traffic...

What Guys Said 3

• There's a lot of annoying people and a lot of friendly people and Then you got assholes overall its a good city plenty of things to do just have a tazer if you want to be out at night

• smog, crowded, hellish traffic, lots of superficial & fake people, warm/great weather, amazing beaches, pretty expensive, tons of fun things to do.

• drugs, crime, evil humans.

nothing new.

What Girls Said 2