What's the dumbest reason someone has blocked you for?

If you were blocked at all that is. Well, all I did was got accused of down-voting an opinion when I didn't, and the guy got mad and cursed me out, then blocked me. It really hurt my feelings but I don't think much of it. What's the dumbest reason you were blocked for?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of the blocks must be for really dumb reasons because I don't even know who they are. I find I am blocked when I try to vote on an opinion, usually up (I seldom do down). So then I think about it and have no idea why that person would have blocked me. Sometimes it is someone that I don't even recognized the name. Then there is the other extreme. I jumped into a fray on here recently where a well known guy was attacking a female user on something that was not revealed and she was extremely upset. I talked to her to calm her and told her his comment were out of line in public. While calming her I mentioned another post that he was the subject of and people were not thrilled with some of his actions on G@G.

The guy jumped back in and started berating me, which was fine with me, but then he said to others that I had blocked him and suggested that I had blocked them. The truth is, I have not had anyone on my block list for at least over a year, and then I found that he had blocked me while lying to people saying I had blocked him.

So, people are weird. The block button is needed for many cases, but it is way overused.

• I know, they should get rid of it and have like a mute button instead.

• Now that makes a lot of sense. But it would probably get abused, also.

What Guys Said 10

• The dumbest reason?
    Read this question: she went anon to ask, then blocked me because she didn't agree my non aggressive answer:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1779539-any-other-guy-gets-pissed-off-reading-this-your-thoughts

Just immature. Pfff.

• But she only blocked me after upvoting my answer:
      ---
      Asker upvoted your opinion! You earned 1 Xper point more.
      Guys, any other guy gets pissed off reading this? Your thoughts?
      ----
      Go figure... -_-

• While I wasn't on the computer she started insulting me, out of nowhere. 66 times, insults, threats:

66 opinion comment (s) for your opinion

• Wow.

• I asked her if she have FB (Facebook)
    She said : I don't have a boyfriend why every body ask me this
    And blocked me

• oh well... a fellow female master blocked me coz we had a fight a year ago... then never unblocked me... that's super-weird in my opinion o_O

• They were trolling me and I out trolled them and they were also very offensive, so I retaliated back. I'm not going to let anyone talk down on me.

• for telling someone that her black skin wasn't the reason why she was single and couldn''t get a white guy -_-

• Being right.

• No reason at all, without interaction some people block me here, but after some time unblock me..

• The reason someone blocked me is they are dumb, very dumb, notoriously dumb.

• BECAUSE I CORRECT THE BIIITCH.

• I guess being overly nice and got the wrong idea

What Girls Said 9

• There's tons of reasons why I am blocked.

1) For having a differing opinion.

Some people just like people to agree with them or only see things their way.
    There are people I have never spoken to on this site, that have decided to block me. Others that I actually do have a discussion with, get frustrated that I am not validating that "they are correct" and they use that feature.

2) My myTake
    I remember I had a mytake on racism in relationships. A man that was racist (I went to his profile and it said he wanted pure breeds and white power), he blocked me automatically after he left on a comment on mytake.

I really don't focus or care if I am blocked on this site.
    People come here for opinions but it's clear to see not everyone can handle them.

• Wow. A guy blocked me for the same reason. Must have been the same racist asshole. This little kid who was like 17 blocked me cuz I am black.

• Wow, he was an idiot for that. No loss there however, I wouldn't want to communicate with someone like that.

• I think it's beyond pathetic when people block me for disagreeing with them, or block me so I don't have a chance to reply to them.

• I blocked someone and then they blocked me in like retaliation? It's like oh noes... now I can't talk to you... Oh wait XD

• I was blocked by someone I have had no interaction with either through PM or in response to any question or opinion. Guess she doesn't like little old ladies :)

• I hate people who do that. They need to ban the block button for that lol

• Yeah, I don't answer questions cuz I'm afraid of being blocked for something stupid.

• I wish you young ladies would stop calling yourself old. :-)

• For knowing to much.

• Sometimes people just don't like to hear the truth... so they get pissy and block me... usually that just makes me mad because I had more I wanted to say but then I laugh and get over it.

• Lol. :3 I never got blocked for that because I really don't comment on opinions or anything.

• I comment a lot. But for the amount I comment I haven't been blocked that much to my knowledge... I think I got blocked today actually but it wasn't even for something offensive... I'm not really sure why.

• People are weird.

• The only person who I know that has me blocked has to have blocked me for an opinion they didn't like. I had no interaction with this person before lol.

• I was blocked by someone I had never even seen before.

• I got blocked for my comment on this question.
      Anonymous
      (25-29)
      Most women are bisexual?
      It seems so, be it social conditioning etc. those are just reasons the result is still the same.

My comment.
      And prey tell how you came to such a conclusion.
      This guy posted a link then blocked me so I was unable to respond. Go figure?

• Wow, that's dumb

• I will be lucky if GAG doesn't censor me on this one for posting about this.

• I don't know if someone has ever blocked me here