What alignment are you?

Do you know what alignment you are? Lawful good, chaotic evil, neutral? If not, here is one test:

http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

(It won't let me add the other 2, sorry).

• Lawful Good
  • Neutral Good
  • Chaotic Good
  • Lawful Neutral
  • Neutral
  • Chaotic Evil
  • Lawful Evil

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm chaotic neutral. A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

• And hell, no one got the same! I'm weird!

• haha, it's not wrong, just weird.. I guess. :) At least it says it's the best alignmebt you can be. :D

• That's always good! :D

What Guys Said 7

• I got Lawful Good

Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

This is actually how I am in real life as well so it was a good result.

• Oh that's cool, I haven't read that one. Thanks for posting your result :)
      With my result, it was fairly accurate, but some of the questions didn't have my exact reaction to the situation, so I had to just pick one that was closest to what I'd do.

• Either Lawful Neutral or Chaotic Good.

• Neutral good is who I am

• I got chaotic evil.

• I got true neutral, I don't really get what that was though haha

• That's cool. I guess it shows your character/morals. My guy friend sent it to me to take, but I don't play D&D lol.

• Ah I see haha :)

• True Neutral

• Lawful neutral.

• Ah cool! :)

• I took the test after I answered. It proclaimed me as True Neutral.

What Girls Said 5

• True Neutral.

"A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction."

• Very interesting how many true neutral GaGers there are! :D

• i got true neutral

• I got true neutral

• Got true neutral

• I tied for Lawful Neutral and Lawful Good. But the test answers were lacking, most of them weren't true for me. I just picked the closest choices. Basically I have a personal moral code, sort of, and that's what I follow. Anything else is up for debate, like actual laws or what my "family elders" think, haha.

• I agree, I picked the ones sounded best but not exactly the ones I would pick.