What is the biggest scar you have and how did you get it?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Don't laugh - The biggest scar I have is a light cat scratch on my wrist about a quarter of an inch long - I got it when I was out alligator hunting with my cat.

• I have just a single scar near my left eye. It's cool :)

• Mine is on my elbow. I was roller blading down the street next to my buddy who was on my bike and I fell and I ended up getting a scrape on my left knee, left elbow, left shoulder and a tiny one in my left hip. We were on our way to the store and I walk in and the guy was like "do you need an ambulance?" Cuz I was dripping a lot of blood but I was like "no thanks. I'm good!" Bought my stuff and rollerbladed home and got bandages. My stepmom freaked out and my dad just shook his head. I put my skates back in and left hahaha

• The going from the one cheek to the other. I got it when I met the Joker in the subway. He took a knife, grabbed me and said ''Lets put a smile on this face''

• I've got a pair of 2" gashes on one foot and a 3" one on the other... truth be told, I don't really remember how I got them.

• My self-confidence took a big hit when I was nine.

• A small one above my eye, and falling out of a moving car.

• Probably a couple of stretch marks on my hip from my growth spurt when I was 15, they're pretty much scars. Out of the ones inflicted, the biggest is a horizontal one on my abdomen where my ex accidentally burned me with a baking tray! lol

What Girls Said 10

• On my left wrist. What happened was when i was 17/18. I was at a friends house. His mom was cutting up these cardboard boxes. So I said I would help. She handed me some scissors to cut them. When I tried to cut one the scissors slip and stabbed me in the wrist. It didn't hurt but once I noticed blood pouring down my arm and making a puddle. I started worrying that I might have hit an important vein. So I was laughing and crying about it at the same time. :D I couldn't feel my left hand for 2 weeks.

• Probably the mark on my leg from when I got burned. It's really light now tho. I have a nice sized scar on my knee from trying to ride a bike.

• I don't really have any big scars but my most noticed ones are one on my shoulder from when I fell off my scooter and one on my arm from when my little sister scratched me.

• A vertical one on my wrist - I guess you can imagine how I've got it..

• hope your ok x

• Ok well some other person also got a scar on their wrist when they were cutting something. Not every scar has the same story.

• it's probably not perfectly vertical then though, if it is then they were cutting with certain intentions OR got it from breaking their arm.. but yeah of course every scar has a different story

• I don't have many but it's one in my arm that's about 4-5cm so not that big but I got it when I was 8 and got attacked with a knife

• my biggest not sure. my best is in my eye, stood on a stick and it ended up in my eye. pretty proud of my stupidity

• I've got one on my knee. I think from falling down these wooden stairs as a child. It kind of just looks like a birthmark and, it's not very noticeable.

• Jellyfish sting scar on my thigh. It's mostly faded now though.

• I have 6-8 inch scars on both legs. The result of a car motorcycle accident. Yea I lost.

• Probably on my legs from the park as a kid.