Are the good looking girls worth it?

You will have to pay, doesn't matter how good looking you are yourself.
Are they better in your opinion than ordinary girls or chit girls/women that you can get for free or who could even pay you?

• Yes they are
  • no, no difference
  • maybe a bit better
  • no, they are worse
  • you're an arsehole

Most Helpful Girl

• This upsets me. In an ideal world you should act as if you are blindfolded and go off personality and the way someone treats you.

I'm not going to get into if more attractive women are bitches but I will say I believe they get treated and judged more harshly. Sometimes it's almost as if, "damn see I knew you were a bitch" is the reaction some men give to an otherwise neutral or joking remark. Or to being 'not ready yet' they take as 'not ready ever' I think I'm too good for you...

No matter how one looks it is hard. Looks only increase the amount of first dates you get. For the most part they do not correlate to the success of a relationship. In fact, as indicated in your OP and by some studies, women with above average attractiveness are less successful in dating than the average girl. Men just feel they don't have to try as hard to keep her.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think there's a difference.

• I consider myself attractive and I don't make my boyfriend pay for everything. He'll treat me once in a while but 99% of the time it's split down the middle, as it should be.

• As an 'ordinary ' girl I don't think I'm worth less than a hot one based on appearance. I like to go dutch anyway.

• It's no difference.

• No one has to pay.

• Same Q applied to anyone with a slight advantage in some way, e. g.
    looks = privileges, favors. spotlight
    money = power, time savers, insiders
    muscles = can-do most anything
    IQ = solutions galore, explorations
    talent = easy life, fun

• Could you be more selfish...

What Guys Said 4

• Of course attractive girls are worth it

• Looks fade with age.

• You don't have to be with one girl for life.

• From my opinion the super good lookin girls play hard to get.

• You don't have to pay.