What is the purpose/meaning of life for you personally?

Do you ever wonder about that and if yes pls share your thoughts...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Your purpose in life is to find your life's passion and be the best you can be in life. Improve this world by being in it and at the moment of your death make God feel pleased with the good you have brought to his world. The purpose is to prove that you are worthy to spend eternity with him.

• I have no idea xD I'm still looking for my purpose in this world.

• I don't believe there is a purpose or a meaning, but we're here anyway so we might as well make the best of it.

• The meaning of life is to discover the meaning of life. That sounds fucked up, but it is true.

• Football <3

• Indoor gardening.
    Triple threat females.
    Teddy bears.

• a couple actually first one when the time is right talk to people about GOD jesus christ too see if they wanna go to heaven
    second is to enjoy life, sex, family, friends, worship, children and ever other aspect of life to enjoy
    third to grow in knowledge and wisdom
    the fourth one is not really my choice thats GODs pick
    and fifth die and go see GOD my family friends and meet new people
    see how simple that is lol

• To experience as much as possible and to make as positive an impact as possible on the people I meet.

What Girls Said 8

• The meaning of my life? I don't know. The only thing I know is that I'm here to be kind and help others in need, to make them smile :)

• Just to live and help others as much as I can along the way.

• Right now I feel like I don't really see the purpose of life. Maybe someday I will.

• Honestly, I want to have my own family and children. I can spoil them with my love and died happily with them ;)

• There isn't really a purpose/meaning of life.

So I came up with my own to live by and that is to live and do what ever makes you happy and to see the world.

• I don't know about others, but my purpose in life changes every few years. I just come up with new things I want to do in life, but travelling more has always been on my to do list. My purpose is pretty much enjoying life to the best of my abilities.

• I think the purpose of life is to just be positive and make the best of it. Dont take it too seriously but don't let it slip through your fingers either. Life can be taken at any moment so do what makes you happy.

• Yes, I'm trying to figure mine out because, I have no idea.