Does your country's law actually treat everyone equally?

It's not the case in my country. Our president is a criminal himself, we have a very corrupted government. Would a rich and prileveged person in your country get the same punishment for the same crime with a person who is underprileveged and poor?

Most Helpful Guy

• The laws do but the way they are enforced doesn't always treat everyone equally.

What Guys Said 3

• yup... hope so 8)

• What country is that that is yours?

• Yes, in law books and constitution, it does. But in really those who have money and good advocates, they snatch justice from the poor and underprivileged.

What Girls Said 5

• Hahahahaha. I think we would like to think it does, but it clearly does not

www.buzzfeed.com/.../counties-push-to-block-attorneys-for-truant-students-in-texa

www.cracked.com/.../

• I don't think any country really does!

• Yes of course. People in higher positions aren't angels. They still mis use money and go to prostitutes.

• Prostitution is legal in Turkey. I've prank called some brothels in Nevada, so I don't think it's illegal in the US either.

• I didn't say it's illegal to go to prostitutes but it just looks bad on them as they are high members of society who's suppose to look 'clean'.

• It looks like in past, judges had a hard time with them committing crimes.

• For the most part... there are more problems for men here then there are women I think

• nope. I can't be on my boyfriends medical insurance even though we live together, but his boss (true story), told him if I were a man or a tranny, then I would be eligible

• I'm not sure I understand. Is your boyfriend a trans man?

• So they caused another problem while trying to make things better for gay couples. The law needs to change to inculde all the couples who live together.

(Some people may consider tranny a slur. I don't think you should use it)

• well idc about being politically correct. thanks though.