How is your handwriting? Is it bad? Did this ever happened to you what happened to me?

How is you handwriting? My handwriting has always been really worst. My teacher gave 93% instead of 98% because of my handwriting. Did something like this happened to you ever? I tried a a lot to improve my handwriting but it doesn't, I don't know why? I always have to lie anything that I am writing in a moving car or my hand is paining... etc... etc...

• It's great.
  • It's fine.
  • Sometimes good.
  • It's a little bit bad
  • Bad
  • Worst.
  • Don't ask me.
I was always a A+ Student but became A Student because of handwriting. Teachers always decrease my score by 5%.

Some people say that intelligent people have a bad handwriting. Is that true?
I twin sister has the same worst kind of handwriting like me but she has improved it a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I used to have pretty bad handwriting when I was a kid. But I practiced A LOT and now it's pretty awesome!

• My handwriting was sooooooooo much better in school. Now it seems sloppier than I would prefer :/

• http://i.imgur.com/WKN6lo5.jpg

Sometimes it can be shitty.

• My handwriting is awesome. I write in cursive only and beautifully. I get compliments constantly.

• tinypic.com/view.php?pic=n3on0k&s=8#.VVd9ztq6YtA

It is fine but way too much light.

• I've always had very neat handwriting, maybe it's the artistic gene in me, I don't know. My handwriting looks pretty much like the Century Gothic font on Microsoft Word.

• Most people compliment me about it. I am kinda proud of it. :)

• My handwriting is shit. I missed out on the "cute girly handwriting" gene

• My handwriting is awful. People can hardly read the stuff I write.

What Guys Said 4