If Pinocchio randomly said "my nose will grow right now" then would it?

If he says that and his nose grew then he wouldn't have lied so it shouldn't/wouldn't grow
But if he says it and his nose doesn't grow then it would/should but then... hmmmmmm

• duuuuuh yes it will grow
  • eh... no
  • ... gimme a minute
  • stahp et! ur makin meh brain cry!!!
I MEAN IF HE WAS REAL!!! ... the struggle maayyyuun

Most Helpful Guy

• You just bugged my brain!

• FORGIVE MEH!!!

• And you owe all this fame to Pinocchio... and my bugged brain xD

What Guys Said 8

• Your question, while unanswerable still raises so many interesting points. I now have a headache.

Pinocchio wasn't real? . . . . . . Gimme a break!

• NO... coz pinocchio's not real ^_^

• This is a good paradox and obviously there is no right answer but the situation is not possible. If it were a possible situation then boom. You broke science. xD

• It's neither the truth or a lie. He's just incorrect. I think the disney movie creators of pinnochio said it wouldn't as well but I could be wrong.

• It grows because -and only if- he lies, so yes, it would. There was no other reason for it to grow until he said this, so it was a lie.

• But then it's growing which means he wasn't lying. It's a paradox. There is no answer.

• @JakeyPanda Had he not said anything, it wouldn't have happened. That's what makes it a lie.

• Fair enough xD

• Kinda. At the precise moment that he said "right now", the nose wouldn't have grown, so he technically would have lied for a split second.

• He would be stuck in an endless loop where it grows and shrinks continuously!

• I reckon he'd get a boner instead.

What Girls Said 5