Which time of your life was worse, Middle School or High School?

People often say how shitty their high school life was. My overall High School life was actually great (I got along with the vast majority of people). It is my middle school that was a nightmare to me (putting up with a bunch of shittier teenagers, stuck up bitches, wannabe tough guys, douchebag jocks and wannabe gangsters).

• High School
  • Middle School
  • Neither

Most Helpful Girl

• high school. i was just mad all the time lol.

• Damn. You must have went to a very strict and prestigious high school then. Did you get along with the school staffs/teachers and other students at least?

• yup. i did get along with all of my teachers and most of the kids. there was just one clique of girls that EVERYONE hated lol.

What Girls Said 5

• Middle school was crap for me.

• Middle school was worse but for reasons at home not because of bullies or whatever

• Definitely high school lol

• Middle school, high school was WAY better!

• I haven't been to high school yet but, my 8th grade year is HORRIBLE!

What Guys Said 3

• every single school year was shitty as hell in my opinion... hardest part of ma life :S

• Middle School, my High School time was great!

• Neither, both were quite fun. It was college that was an absolute mess for me!