What's your favourite quote? Love / Inspirational etc?

It can be about anything really :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Beauty is only skin deep. If you go after someone just because she's beautiful but don't have anything to talk about, it's going to get boring fast. You want to look beyond the surface and see if you can have fun or if you have anything in common with this person. ~ Amanda Peet

What Guys Said 9

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyBAjG1uBbg this youtube video is one long motivational quote that i love.

• "Grab a chance and you won't be sorry for a might-have-been".

From "We Didn't Mean to go to Sea", Chapter 2. A childrens' book by Arthur Ransome.

The quotation applies to so many things in life!!

• “Stand up, be bold, be strong. Take the whole responsibility on your own shoulders, and know that you are the creator of your own destiny.”

– Swami Vivekananda

“You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love sun, but you seek shelter when it is shining. You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your windows. So that's why I'm scared when you say you love me.”

― Bob Marley

“Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.”

― Stephen King

• "quotes r like chedar cheese"

that's my moto 8)

• 0|0
  • " Time you enjoy wasting , is not wasted " - john lennon

• football. :)

• Life is like a cucumber
    One day it's on your hand
    Another day it's in your ass

• Lool is that actually supposed to make sense?

• The source is arabic :)
      It's so deep you know
      The meaning is deep not anything else :D
      Another one:
      Life is a bitch so learn how to fuck it
      Lol

• Ooh didn't expect it to be arabic hehe, interesting :p
      And yeah I agree life can be such a bitch :(

• Zombies are just people, but with different mindsets - Thesmithplays

What Girls Said 4

• In some russian tv series, this actress said something along the line of "Live your life joyfully, experience new things... live your life because nobody else can" I think the last part was really inspirational for me and it made me rethink about the way I was living my life.

• "Everyone that doubted me is asking for forgiveness, if you ain't been apart of it at least you've got to witness." ~Drake

• Life's hard, learn to fuck it.