Extremely real dreams.. Am I awake?

Have you ever been lyin around and then apparently you doze off without realizing it until your body like jolts or twitches in a crazy way? Or had such a detailed dream you question if it really happened? Like a glimpse to the future or a repressed memory? Perhaps I should stop eating fire fries before bed..

Most Helpful Guy

• Look up lucid dreaming.. Then learn and experience it then question your reality then

What Guys Said 3

• yup... sometimes some dreams of mine (especially those dat i assume they belong 2 some past life of mine) r soooooo damn real... they creep me out o_O

• Yes. It usually happens in the early evening if I am watching TV. Once I thought I got shot in the side with a bullet and it scared me for a bit.

• I ha a dream last night about an old girlfriend and she was extremely smart and was using big words that I didn't know but after I woke up, I went to look them up in the dictionary and the words didn't make sense in the context.

• Lol that's funny, I have a difficult time remembering details

• Well that's freakin cool!!! My luck if dream of a chair n wind up at antiques road show :(

• You get what you ask for.

What Girls Said 3

• I've had a weird dream that happened recently , I forgot it though. All I know was it was scary and I kept telling myself it's just a dream, it's juat a dream. Then I later woke up.

• yes you are! you were probably astral projecting

• Yes, this happens almost every night