Do you like it when someone you like brings you flowers?

I hate it. I hate flowers. Im just wondering if im the only one thats like this.

• I love flowers
  • I hate flowers

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you hate flowers? What about the thought behind them?

• I don't know, i just do. Its just I don't know, its too girly and just no.

• Not just any chocolate but a nice high quality dark chocolate. I'll keep that in mind☺️☺️

• Dark chocolate is the best. But of course if the guy knows how much you like dark chocolate, he might just want to give you that instead of flowers. :-)

What Guys Said 6

• i'm not a grave :-P

hahahha jk... sure y not? ^_^

• No ones ever bought me flowers before. But I probably wouldn't like it as I can't do anything useful with flowers

• It depends on the person

• i personally dont like recieving it but my girlfriend does

• But... but... geeez. I though girls loved flowers

• Well from the answers down there👇🏼 girls fo love flowers. Its just me who doesn't like it.

• fair enough

• That's funny, my mother loves them. And this girl on the train I saw the other day, loved getting one from her boyfriend. Why don't you like them?

• Irdk, i just don't. Everyone that know love flowers, im like the only one that doesn't. Guess im just weird.

• Are you sure there's not some deeper rooted reason (pardon the pun)

What Girls Said 10

• indeed i do. ur not the only one but yeah i dont know y u would feel that way haha

• i haven't ever received flowers, but i have sent them and the people i've sent them to really loved it.

• I don't love flowers, but if a guy I liked were to bring them to me, then I'd be ecstatic!

• I love flowers but only if they are brought to me by my boyfriend ( which I don't have at this point )

• Of course, I love flowers ^_^

• I love flowers. Plus, its the thought that counts.

• Not a fan of receiving flowers, but it's the thought that counts.

• As long as there aren't any bugs in the flowers, it's awesome! :D

• I've never thought of that until now haha

• Let's just say I'm not a fan of nature... Flowers are pretty but whoever is willing to bring me some, should better double check for bugs or I'll have a heart attack.

• I really love flowers.
    It's one of the cutest things a man can do for a woman.

• Chocolate is defiantly better