Do you like it when someone you like brings you flowers?

I hate it. I hate flowers. Im just wondering if im the only one thats like this.

• I love flowers
    88% (14)67% (4)82% (18)Vote
  • I hate flowers
    12% (2)33% (2)18% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you hate flowers? What about the thought behind them?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know, i just do. Its just I don't know, its too girly and just no.

• Show All
    • Not just any chocolate but a nice high quality dark chocolate. I'll keep that in mind☺️☺️

• Dark chocolate is the best. But of course if the guy knows how much you like dark chocolate, he might just want to give you that instead of flowers. :-)

What Guys Said 6

• i'm not a grave :-P

hahahha jk... sure y not? ^_^

2|0
    0|1
  • No ones ever bought me flowers before. But I probably wouldn't like it as I can't do anything useful with flowers

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally dont like recieving it but my girlfriend does

0|0
    0|0
  • But... but... geeez. I though girls loved flowers

0|0
    0|0
    • Well from the answers down there👇🏼 girls fo love flowers. Its just me who doesn't like it.

• fair enough

• That's funny, my mother loves them. And this girl on the train I saw the other day, loved getting one from her boyfriend. Why don't you like them?

0|0
    0|0
    • Irdk, i just don't. Everyone that know love flowers, im like the only one that doesn't. Guess im just weird.

• Are you sure there's not some deeper rooted reason (pardon the pun)

What Girls Said 10

• indeed i do. ur not the only one but yeah i dont know y u would feel that way haha

0|0
    0|0
  • i haven't ever received flowers, but i have sent them and the people i've sent them to really loved it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't love flowers, but if a guy I liked were to bring them to me, then I'd be ecstatic!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love flowers but only if they are brought to me by my boyfriend ( which I don't have at this point )

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, I love flowers ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • I love flowers. Plus, its the thought that counts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of receiving flowers, but it's the thought that counts.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as there aren't any bugs in the flowers, it's awesome! :D

0|0
    0|0
    • I've never thought of that until now haha

• Let's just say I'm not a fan of nature... Flowers are pretty but whoever is willing to bring me some, should better double check for bugs or I'll have a heart attack.

• I really love flowers.
    It's one of the cutest things a man can do for a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate is defiantly better

0|0
    0|0