Is there anyone else that is truly forever alone here?

I mean actually forever alone. Meaning you don't have any friends and you pretty much spend all day everyday alone and by yourself. Minus at work and school and stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's EXACTLY have my life is. xD
    I've only had one REALLY GOOD friend, but that was when I was still pretty much a kid. Then I had like 3-4 decent friends for like 3 years, then I changed schools, that was 2 years ago and now I'm 100% Forever Alone. Also never been in a relationship or anything. I spend my life in my room by myself but I'm cool with it for now.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think anyone is really forever alone.

• Lol trust me I am. I'm so forever alone that the other day I physically said only 2 words to another person in a span of 24 hours. Srs.

• Nope. Not at the moment.

• I do, a lot.

• Not me... I enjoy the solitude sometimes.

• Lol that's me hello

What Guys Said 2

• What has caused you to secluded yourself surely you've had friends. Where they at and why aren't they around. If your looking to better yourself and be around positive people keep seeking being able to be alone and happy just means you won't settle for the first person that comes along that truly isn't good for you.

• Yes, that's the bestest... I like my space and freetime... i love being alone most of the time, unless i'm lonely, which is never...

I'm auststic so i rarely get lonely