Would you consider a mother touching her underage/child/infant son's genitals sexual abuse or only penetration with an object and physical harm?

to the genitals?

What I mean by sexual abuse as in legally if it is sexual abuse to do that.

• Yes
    13% (3)9% (1)12% (4)Vote
  • No
    9% (2)27% (3)15% (5)Vote
  • Depends on the mother's intention
    78% (18)64% (7)73% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• If her intention is to get off from it or something sexual like that then yeah, that is abuse. If she's just changing his diaper (or her daughter's diaper, because molestation can be done to the same gender), and cleaning him/her, etc then no, it's not abuse. That's part of a normal childcare routine. If the parent doesn't clean the baby at all and leaves the shitty diapers on for long periods of time, that's another form of abuse called neglect.

It's the same with a dad changing his baby daughter's diaper and having to clean her vagina after she pees or poops. It's not abuse unless the intention is for sexual gratification.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It obviously depends on intentions. If she is changing them, helping them wipe, applying cream to irritations or anything motherly like that it is obviously okay and even her responsibility. The only time it is wrong is if she is doing it for her own gain and being perverted.

3|1
    0|0
  • It's still sexual abuse!

0|0
    3|0
  • she could be cleaning him so depends on intention

3|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the mothers intention.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• It depends. If her intentions are sexual gratification then yeah, it's abuse, but if it's like checking if the kid has some sort of problem, then no.

3|0
    0|0
  • LOL... is this a joke? every mom has touced her 3 yo son genitals i guess... :-P

4|0
    0|0
    • Yeah when they're bathing their toddler sons but I mean like outside of bathing her toddler song, touching his genitals when let's say, she's playing with him or tickling him.

• not bad again... it's not sth weird :-)

• This is somewhat unanswerable... It boils down to intent..
    Is the intention motivated by a sexual perversion?
    If it is, it's abuse...
    If it is NOT, it's not abuse...

0|0
    0|0
  • hahahahaahaha this question is so funny and fucked up , made me chuckle

1|0
    0|0