Am I attractive?

Okay, so not to be cocky or over-confident or something (I'm actually really insecure).
But I can almost get every guy I want? Whenever I go out (clubs, concerts or school) I get stared at a lot, and apparently a lot of the guys from my school have crushes on me? Pretty much every guy I've had a conversation with develops a crush on me or is at least interested (and they make it quite obvious...)

So I don't consider myself to be good-looking or hot, but I don't think I'm ugly?
And it just doesn't make sense to me? Is it something I do? they way I act?

(seriously trying not to sound cocky, and I don't think I can get every guy I want but it sure looks like it sometimes).

As said, I'm not good-looking :') Nothing special about me.
And I'm too afraid to post a picture

Most Helpful Guy

• i guess a pic could help... :-)

What Guys Said 8

• Hard to tell without a pic

• I am not going to say either way since you are under 18 but for those who would a picture would help them because you want them to say if they think you are attractive or not without seeing what you look like.

• A picture would be a lot better

• If you're too afraid to post a picture you could always ask if you can message people.

• hate when people ask these questions with no picture. no picture = no point

• Yes. Yes you are attractive :)

• this is a pointless question

• What's the point in this?

What Girls Said 3

• Well we can't see you so...

• i'm confused so you know guys find you irresistible but you don't think you're attractive?

You can be attractive looks wise and or personality

• Yeah that's kind of the point of my question, I'm nothing special?

• no you're probably one of the 2 or both once you stop being insecure because no one wants to be around that negativity

• Post a picture!