Is war coming in Europe?

I live there and I personally think war is coming. Let's face it, with all the migrants coming and those islamic extremists threatening europeans countries, Europe isn't safe anymore. It also feels like people even in their own country aren't united and like many people are fed up with EU.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, war is coming alright.
    But it will be civil war... the people vs. the governments and their rich supporters.
    Bankers and corporations steal everything people work to earn, while simultaneously importing even cheaper labor to exploit.
    At the same time working people are taxed to hell, to pay for bombing countries where we have no business at all... and the complain about refugees not wanting to stay where bombs are falling.
    And western aggression and propaganda against Russia isn't exactly helping things... except for bankers to get richer.
    Every time there's a financial crisis,,,,, the top 1% cashes in, and everyone else gets poorer.
    Problem is, it's getting harder and harder keeping the truth hidden.
    Europe is unsafe because WE (our governments and the plotocracy elite) are agressors.
    You're right... people aren't united... that's how they keep us under control.
    By dividing the people, they leave them squabbling over lies of who to blame, while drawing attention away from the real criminals.

What Guys Said 15

• myth... just a myth... there r more chances dat i'll fly,,... than seeing a war while i'm still alive 8)

• Again Islam and terrorists we r NOT TERRORISTS, and I live in Europe and nah there isn't a war coming those terrorists are kids playing with toys Europe would be stupid if they didn't handle the situation

• No it isn't happened, stop overreacting.

• Easy to say when your country isn't part of schenghen area and far from mediterranean sea.

• Ehh, hard to say. Human history never continues on a singular, smooth course--and we do know that there has been quite a lot of African/arab immigration wot Euro nations, which do not appreciate cities becoming islamic nations. The pendulum could swing the other way and snap back, as Euros try to hold onto their culture and countries.

Yes, it is entirely possible. Guaranteed? No.

• Europeans are always fighting fighting and fighting.

• Bit alarmist, I think we are okay for a while yet.

• I always figured World War 3 would be The US, EU, Australia, Canada, and Japan Vs Middle East, Russia, China, and North Korea. I hope it never happens though

• Add Israel and South Korea to the allied powers

• I don't really know a lot about the situation in the USA. But, let's say thousands (not exagerating) of migrants are coming everyday in the mediterranean sea hoping to go to UK, France, Italy, Germany. European coastguards (forced by EU) help them going to Sicily even though it's illegal, then they go in all Europe to take advantage of social security systems. We, Europeans, are forces to pay for them while they don't speak our language, don't work and are agressive with people. You know, here, better be a migrant than a european.

• Sounds a lot like the American Immigration situation

• I live in Europe , and there will be a war, but I don't think in the near future. Things aren't all that bad yet.

• Only in your dreams

• Where do you live? I don't feel this way at all.

• Well, of course you don't feel this way, you don't live near mediterranean sea.

• You said "Europe". I live in Europe .

• ''Europe isn't safe anymore''... C'mon, That's exaggeration. Yes I too live in Europe .

• War- No
    Downfall of Europe- Yes

• There will be a civil war that is going to happen in ALL Western countries. This multiculturalism is a scheme.

• Russia is the one that is likely to cause WWIII, what with Putin acting like a dick, in Ukraine

• Keep the migrants and Islamic shit out. European are themselves a racist and power fighting bunch. See history on colonialism how they ployed and fought wars to control commodities and richness of other countries. Racist in how they treated blacks in early days. Fighting in between as in starting world war 1 and roles in world war 2.
    So yes.. war is coming. But not due to migrant and islamists. Due to Power hunger of the elite.
    And it's world order to shift the center of power. From Babylon to east and it went to west and to USA. Perhaps it's time to shift center of power to some where else

What Girls Said 9

• war is coming yes.

and we are waiting for the sign.
    33.media.tumblr.com/.../...b5PdeL1s3nyewo1_500.gif

• Does this question seem borderline racist or am I being hypercritical?

• The Us went through the same thing with 9/11. People got scared, paranoid and freaked out. But the key us to stay calm. The last way to get out militant groups is to be having internalized wars while trying to fight another one. So stay calm and try to think about things rationally

• Lets hope not!

• I gotta run away from Europe sooner than I had planned then, thanks for the information.

• Definitely not anywhere in the near future, don't think too much and please don't look for a way to blame refugees or the EU for an event that isn't even likely to take place any day soon.

• If Europe continues to disturb islamic countries yes there will be a war. Europe must behave like a human. How can they torment muslims?

• Agree with this but Muslims never killed anyone now days terrorists did

• Not sure but I know where your feeling comes from and I feel it too. I think the immigrants aren't really the problem. More that those immigrants feel threatened too by the alienation from Europeans.

• Anything can happen :/ Unfortunately...
    I've seen a lot of videos about people being fed up with Muslims trying to enact Shria Law within their communities. And I honestly don't blame them. That's intrusive. Not everyone believes in or agrees with Islam so for them to grow up in a community where they were free to conduct themselves as they want then have a bunch of Muslim immigrants come and intrusively try to push their religion onto them is absolutely unfair, ridiculous, and inappropriate.

• Again what is Islamic law (sharia) it's the normal law of any country like not to steal not to kill etc, what people think sharia is

• @Omar5881 You are so busy trying to lecture people about Muslims not being terrorists, reverse stereotyping people by assuming everyone thinks Muslims are terrorists or has a problem with Muslims, that you are not correctly interpreting what others have to say.
      Your opinion is yours to have for yourself but don't come to other people's posts trying to impose your opinion on them. It's a pain in the ass.

Sharia law is intrusive. Point blank period. Those who do not follow Islam and do not live in Middle Eastern countries, those who's ancestors have fought for certain rights, should not have to follow Sharia law. That is bullshit.

• It's not about Islam as a unit, it's about the fact that a group of people think they can come in, be intrusive, and impose their own lifestyle on others.